Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

Precisely why I haven’t upgraded my computer yet.

You bastard!

A decent analysis video of someone who saw the longer e3 footage

Sweet! There’s that red arrow image!

Breathtaking red arrow.

I believe you meant “Visually Stunning red arrow”.

But what’s this game’s cadence?

It wants to live a life of danger!

Multiplayer is in the works, but won’t be ready for launch. It will arrive later as a free dlc update.

Cyberpunk 2077 Battle Royale!

With optional premium battle passes.

That actually sounds a lot better than what I was picturing. (Deathmatch).

Also cyberlootboxes.

High-res version of the video, if you want to watch it for the third time

I am dying to watch that deep dive but I’m afraid to watch it - the first few minutes looked so awesome I want to keep myself in the dark as much as possible… but man does this look incredible.

They were pretty explicit that there would be spoilers in the video…and I shut it off. They’ll get my money, I’ll see this soon enough - I don’t need this video to tip me into the “buy” category.

Yep I am on media blackout. :)

I’m not on media blackout, but I definitely did not see this one, as it’s long and has a lot of detail and spoilers.

This may have been mentioned earlier (it’s a deal that’s been available since like June or July) but pre-ordering from GOG gets you a 40% coupon from Displate, whom make these amazing metal posters you can hang up. I haven’t seen one in person yet, but my cousin got one for Battle Angel Alita and he said it was gorgeous, just incredible color and really nice looking. I’ve had several bookmarked for a really long time, from Predator to Iron Man and a few Magic art pieces, so I pre-ordered just for the coupon. The offer ends 9/13.

This is the displate poster I ordered: