Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will distribute this game to retail in North America.

Not a surprise. They did so for Witcher 2 and 3.

that’s just for the physical copy anyway so not much of an issue. still remember Batman: Arkham Knight which wb even had to remove from store to get it fixed.

CDPR just announced that they’re partnering “long-term” with Digital Scapes, a company started by ex-BioWare, ex-Relic, and ex-Radical folks on Cyberpunk 2077. Digital Scapes specialize in multiplayer, tool creation, asset production, and cloud.

Sebastian Stępień, Cyberpunk’s creative director, has jumped ship to Blizzard.

Yeah that guy is such a hater I hate him

Ohnoes! now his voice will get drowned in the comittees. Fuck! worst news this week :(

Gee, where have I heard that sexy narrator before? ;)

Is that Geralt? :)

Captured from PC lol

It is, lol.

I am not touching this game till I get a 2080ti equivalent or better in 2020.

@schurem it’s probbably a modest PC. With dual RTX Titans using NVlink. The average person’s set up. :)

Anyway its just 1st person Witcher with guns. :p

I find amusing how it seems both MS and Sony will be almost fighting behind scenes to show Cyberpunk in their respective conferences… when the version shown will be really the PC one.

Microsoft has exclusive marketing rights to Anthem though, maybe they could just focus on that.

There’s only one source on this so far, but

I wonder if she sings a duet with a cybernetic squirrel?

I guess CD Projekt RED is far from the shallow now.

I had a reflexive urge to throw money at my computer screen while reading this. Strange.

No, but he will make a cameo appearance in one of the later chapters.

Possible leaked image of the standard edition box:

No mullet? So sad. :(

That is a spectacularly uninteresting box.