Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

I predict I’ll enjoy it on my PS4 at 30fps. It comes with a physical map! That I’ll look at briefly and then never open again!

I would just like to evil laugh but that would be mean so I will refrain. ;)

It’s recommending a 2060 for 1440p with settings set to Ultra, so I think you should be ok? (I’m in the same boat)

Which kinda makes me thing those requirements are for 30fps…

Huzzah, my CPU meets the minimum. Sigh. My son’s machine is a tad above the min for CPU, but falls short on the recommended GPU (as does mine). Sad times.

Maybe RTX was off!

I keep saying people need to expect more of a last-gen experience. I was really impressed with the scope of the game in the latest trailer, and I’m encouraged that they still have great character design.

I feel like part of that comparison image is also just because of the position of the character in the light.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fake thing looks better than real thing shock.

Look like I can continue only partially looking at the 3xxx inventory issue and still play this game.

But boy look at this range. So, so many gamers shoudl be able to play this game on pretty good settings. I hope this trend continues.

Such clickbait.

Looks good to me.

In curated marketing shots it does look great.

Is there any reason to think those shots are inaccurate to how the game will look on high end PC? I don’t think so.

I’m sure it will look great (well, likely less so on Xbox One or PS4). I just found it amusing that you, of all people, would use marketing shots to refute the difference between images of an early trailer and a gameplay preview.

3060 is scheduled to launch in less than two weeks, and estimates put it at same level of performance as 2080ti, at ~400$ MSRP. Might be worth waiting for benchmarks and then decide.

Otherwise nvidia is still the best option right now thanks to DLSS, especially if it’s going to start seeing wide adoption, which I can definitely see happening.

I’m pretty sure that the "bad"shot is kind of cherry picked to look bad though.

The bad shot looks like something I could play on my PC, so it’s probably on the low end of settings. Or current generation consoles. (since the latest are always next gen :P)

It’s also an outdoor shot with high light levels, when their aesthetic is based around grungy nightime shots with a few point light sources.

Refute the difference between CGI, prerendered trailer done by GoodbyeKansas Studios

And gameplay trailer?

There is nothing to refute, it has always been idiotic to compare CGI and realtime ingame, which is why I called it clickbait. My point was that ingame Johnny looks fine, even if he will never look as fine as in CGI trailer, because that is impossible at this moment in time.