Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

Man, the lines for the Nomad life path are bad compared to Street Kid. All of them are: “As a former nomad, something something family.”

It’s the Vin Diesel backstory.

Looks like you can never trigger the roller coaster mission if you’ve already done the “Double Life” mission of examining the BDs in Judy’s apartment.

Well that sucks.

Walmart has a Cyberpunk problem (and a Fallout 76 one apparently…)

I was in the Lebanon, PA store for printer ink and spotted the above. They had less Xbox One copies at least.

Are they still asking full MSRP?

Roach is in Cyberpunk.

Let me guess: he’s part of the vertical level design on top of a skyscraper?

-Tom

He’s a dumb decal on one of the Quadra cars.

Why did I think Roach was a she?

Implicit bias?

The brown horse at the start of Witcher 3 is a mare (female).

There we go!

Yes, Roach is a mare in the books and in the videogames.

I think Roach is just the name he calls all horses he rides, right?

Yes, but the one at the start of Witcher 3 is a mare. There are some dialogue trees in some missions where Geralt refers to Roach in female gendered language.

During the game some choices may lead to Geralt acquiring a black stallion to replace the brown mare.

Wait, what? So Roach is an office, like President of the United States or Dread Pirate Roberts? I wish I didn’t know that. It’s going to affect my attachment to the horse in the Witcher games.

-Tom

I didn’t play 1 or 2, but if the games are anything like show, Geralt is at least a few Roaches in by the time we reach that grown Ciri timeline.

Sounds like college weekends, circa 1979.

And yet, in the famous quest where Roach talks to Geralt, it’s a male voice. Which might explain why many people might consider Roach in Witcher 3 to be male.

Also, Roach was pretty clumsy and buggy, and as perks go, those ones are usually associated with males. ;)