Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

That is such a great film. I’ve gotta see if it’s streaming somewhere.

Elon loves all the dildos. They’re everywhere. Every spot you look, your eyes will find a dildo.

Well, good on you for having done 1.5 more playthroughs than me. I liked the game but decided to park it until they’ve finished it. I think it’s about 80% complete from a technical perspective, maybe 50% or less from a narrative or immersion perspective, from what was originally envisioned.

So there’s a real “made for Xbox Series S/X” version of this, or is it just that the Xbone S/X version actually works decently enough on the current versions, fps-wise?

The latter.

Actually next gen version allegedly due later this year.

Yes, they still plan to release a true next-gen version, didn’t mean to imply otherwise. Just not out yet.

Oh, huh, that’s good to know. Instead of waiting for a fixed version for the PS5, having a fixed and upgraded version for the PS5 will be better. Now I definitely will wait on it even if they provide a version that can be sold on the PS store.

They will be doing both things. The PS4 version (also running on PS5) has/had(?) some nasty crash bugs. I wouldn’t expect the PS5-optimized version to add much, maybe some ray-tracing and faster load times. Don’t know how loading works on XSX/PS5, but it’s pretty fast on PC already.

Really? Hmm - I just recently picked up a returned copy from Amazon for $16 as I finally go an XSX. Maybe I can wait a bit (and actually finish The Witcher 3? ;) ).

Sure, but W3 is getting a free next-gen update this year, too, heh.

Yeah. CP 2077 has a lot of issues, but loading times aren’t one of them. It’s blazing fast even on my non-SSD hard drives.

Are you sure? I tried running off. 7200rpm hard drive without setting the option and texture swaps took forever on buildings.

I don’t remember it ever being that extreme - there was some difficulties here and there streaming textures, but it wasn’t too bad for me… but I’m very tolerant with that kind of stuff.

Difference between loading and streaming. CP2077 has a “slow drive mode” you will want to turn on if for some ungodly reason you’re running on a magnetic disk.

You’re killing me Smalls!

I was thinking the handguns in this game are really good… then I found a smart sniper rifle.

I never touched a gun in my playthrough. All katana all the way baby, steppin’ razor style!

I thought shooting and swords were cool until I found out I could just virus everyone to death.

For all the effort that went into these endings, I wish the options were a bit… clearer. I wanted to try harder after my first one, and the second has left me a bit say what?