Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

I really wish that would happen, but from what Miles said, I think they feel obligated to “not leave anyone behind” and so lastgen base consoles will be dragging the game down for good, including the expansions. I really hate their decision to release it there instead of delaying the game further and making it nextgen only.

PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbone, Xbone X, PS5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, Stadia, PC.
9 different SKUs, I do not envy the programmers and QA.

They individually modeled dozens of different vehicle interiors, they want you to look at them. If you want to actually drive go to third-person!

It’s crazy how much effort CDPR devoted to worldbuilding, how much art and content they created, without any systems to make it feel like a world.

It’s crazy it’s taken then 3/4 of a year to finally fix the minimap. Modders had that solved within days of release.

The modders couldn’t fix the map streaming rate which the minimap relied on and was why a significant chunk of the expanded (modded) minimap was blank or blinked.

• Fixed an issue that blocked double jump during holocalls.

Finally :)

$10 at Best Buy. Free shipping.

That’s pretty tempting. It can’t get much cheaper than that, since I do plan to play it at some point. Looks like the sale is today only.

Yeah I went for it at $10. Why not.

Is that the price for old consoles where it will run like ass then get abandoned?

Yes but that same purchase will run on current gen consoles also.

The steel case is valued at $9.99, so technically you’re buying the game for $0.01.

Hells yes.

Huh, I should’ve waited. I paid $30 for the steel case version.

I selected to have the game shipped to me, but apparently you have to physically walk into a Best Buy store to get the steelcase. So I’m debating if it’s worth the drive.

I haven’t been to a Best Buy since the pandemic started, but they said they have curbside pickup, so I went for it.

I mean at that price it is a steel.

Uggh. Sorry.

It was apparently a heroic effort to increase the minimap zoom level on the last generation consoles, because of memory limits. That’s why they made such a big deal out of it.

Once they get it somewhat bug free, they really should just pivot to an ‘Enhanced Edition’ like the Witcher and leave last gen consoles behind. They can’t keep developing if every tiny tweak is a herculean task.

Yeah; I honestly wonder how much of the struggles and delays stem from having to engineer for older platforms. I totally get the desire to sell to as many people as possible, but perhaps it was an overreach for a game like this.

Patch is live.