Cyberpunk 2077 - CDProjekt's New Joint

The fun ones anyway.

Wow, so might it be releasing soon? Announcement at E3 will say it’s this year?

I would be perfectly happy if they gave the guy a mullet. With lines shaved on the sides.

Witcher 3 was announced at E3, then released the following spring. I think with next year being 2020 (the date of Mike Pondsmith’s original rpg), a 2020 date makes way too much sense.

Wasn’t this game announced for consoles at last year’s E3 though?

But yeah I’m thinking you’re right. But hoping you’re not. ;)

I thought the protagonist is a chick with a badass haircut, not another duuuuuuude.

I think it has character generation does it not?

Yes, you make a character.

How bout this one

9/11?
Interesting choice of release date!

(Apart from that I honestly didn’t expect it to come out this year.)

Think it’s a Euro date, since Bandai Namco is the Euro distributor - so 9th November. Which is a Saturday.

Plus ‘over 100 GOTY awards’?

Feels a bit fake.

You forgot sunglasses

I would definitely prefer angry woman holding gun upright looking off camera. That would’ve separated the cover a smidge from your average Call of Duty wannabe cover.

Surprised it’s not that woman in her underwear with metallic limbs coming out her back and bullets breaking on her skin.

If we’re considering the likelihood that Sony has the PS5 ready for Fall/Holiday Season 2020, then yeah…I think we’ll get at least an approximate release date at today’s Microsoft presentation. Like…“Fall of 2019” or “Spring, 2020”. We know it has to be coming up soon for them to have a version of the game ready for the existing generation of consoles.

I’m also somewhat expecting/hoping they’re planning a GTA V strategy with it, where there’s a release for the current gen, but also within 18 months a release for the next gen as well.

The cover, and actually, everything else,was fake.

Here’s the real box cover:

I gotta say, the artwork is profoundly uninteresting.

Is it still underwear if you don’t wear anything over it?