Cyberpunk 2077 - PC technical thread

A shampoo that gives you bugs?

It’s not a very good shampoo.

Well… it is for the bugs.

Why does everyone hate poor Dum Dum. He just wants to be useful.

People with good computer can try this:

Ohh. I havent noticed much draw in issues but I’ll give it a whirl. I got some fps to spare.

Someone snagged a 3090?

3080 at 1440 p. just a little to spare if needed ;)

I suddenly have this weird flickering, stuttering and excessively pixelated appearance to my graphics in my game. Did this happen to anyone else?

I have quit my game, restarted my computer, and checked to make sure my graphics settings didn’t reset. It was running really well up to this point, but now something seems off and I don’t know what triggered it. Should I load back to an earlier save?

I haven’t experienced that, no. It would be interesting to see if an earlier save exhibited the problem. Is any other game having issues?

I did once get an excessively pixelated/low res appearance - not so much flickering but the aliasing made everything shimmer - but a restart fixed it.

Thanks for the help guys. :-)

I believe I fixed it for the moment. I exited the game, restarted my PC again, and rolled back several saves.

The graphical bugs are gone, and the whole mission is different now. Seemed like I ran into a corrupted state that impacted both my graphics and the state of the mission. The enemies are not instantly attacking and the scripting seems to be working again. That was weird. Appreciate the help!

Sounds like the Arasaka hotel fight once you get to the sub-boss stuck in the elevator.

SPOILER DUDE

That one got me, too. Had to reload. Though technically a sub-boss, he’s just a fat grunt really. With a McGuffin you need. I hate when designers put needed quest items on NPCs with the expectation you will loot it off their corpses. Invariably, something glitches.

It’s been a long time since I’ve played a game at 30 fps but this is solid 30-40fps with G-Sync and a GTX 1080 Ti (Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB RAM, NVme SSD) – is anyone else “putting up” with 30 fps? Or should I refund until I can upgrade?

OK I really need some help. Cyberpunk crashed me hard. It corrupted itself and it also messed up Steam as in it won’t auto-load when I launch windows now. I re-installed Steam but Steam still won’t automatically load when I boot my system. I disabled the auto-load from Steam, rebooted, then re-enabled auto-load and rebooted again. Still no luck. So I tried to copy the Steam shortcut to my windows startup folder but that didn’t work because windows won’t let me. I checked services.msc and Steam client service is there, but was set to manual. So I set it to automatic. Still no luck.

If that’s within your monitor’s gsync range it should still feel very playable.

I lowered some details, and finally I turned on the dynamic CAS option, with very specific settings (only can reduce 20% of my resolution, and it tries to reach 50 fps)

Type “Startup” in the Windows search bar and make sure it’s enabled there.