D2[QT3]: Who's still playing?

I am still playing, and I would very much like that hat, Dr.

Jon

It’s all yours, Marj. What’s a good time for you to come pick it up?

Alternatively, switch the highlight items key to something else in the config menu.

Still playing, but I tend to be on more during the weekend.

• Alan

It’s all yours, Marj. What’s a good time for you to come pick it up?

Thanks,

Hmmm… 17:00 my time would be 23:00 yours, I believe, would that be alright?

Jon

That was me. The two barb team was surprisingly effective. I’ve tried several characters thus far and I’m find the sword and board Barb to be by far the best, very survivable, still very fun, and good in both solo and group situations. I played on last night to get Whirlwind and I have to say, even after all the nerfing, synergies, and so on, WW is still the best Barb ability. I tried a dual wielding axe barb and he was crappy compared to my whirling sword of death guy :). I tried a high damage fireball sorceress and she was fun but dies if someone gives her a cross look.

Dan

Had a great game with DrCrypt and (I think) Marjamaa this morning. With the Necro tanking and DrCrypt’s assassin and my sorceress wreaking elemental havoc, we went through Act2 Hell easily. Except for the Lightning Enchanted Mauler bit :)

I’d love to tackle Act3 with you guys – I’m on this weekend: *svenr

What is this “Windows Key” y’all keep talking about? ;)

(I use an old IBM PS/2 buckling-spring keyboard. It is wonderful)

Where can someone get one of those old keyboards Rimbo?

Marj, I’ll be on at 23:00 to transfer it. I’ll be in one of the QT3 channels… either nightmare or hell. Send a message to me at *drcrypt if you can’t find me

http://www.pckeyboard.com/

They have several models; you want the Buckling Spring model. (Right now my DNS is acting up and I can’t access the site directly, or otherwise I’d give you a direct link.)

IBM actually gave their keyboard biz to this company, including their original stock which is since sold out – I actually have one of those originals, with “IBM” on the upper-left corner of it.

it is the best keyboard ever

Edit: You want the Customizer 101 with Buckling Springs. It comes in white and black. That’s the old IBM design.

Thanks to svenr, I managed to get a very respectable set of two socket armor and made Smoke with a defense of 850. Man, it is awesome… for two little runes, you get +50 resistances to everything.

Of the Hell players, Russakko needs some serious upgrading in his equipment. Be on the lookout for anything sorceror oriented that would give him better defenses in Hell. Sven needs serious resistances as well. Jon R or any other necro: I got a great necro amulet for you. Breezy: got a crossbow sort of thing that might be pretty good for your bowazon. Also, for any necs or sorcs, got a decent set of light plate with much improved mana regen on it as well.

http://www.pckeyboard.com/

They have several models; you want the Buckling Spring model. (Right now my DNS is acting up and I can’t access the site directly, or otherwise I’d give you a direct link.)

IBM actually gave their keyboard biz to this company, including their original stock which is since sold out – I actually have one of those originals, with “IBM” on the upper-left corner of it.

it is the best keyboard ever

Edit: You want the Customizer 101 with Buckling Springs. It comes in white and black. That’s the old IBM design.[/quote]

Shit, I got a bunch of IBM AT keyboards in the file drawer here at work.

Note that all the OTHER AT keyboards from back in the day are no longer with us.

They are the greatest keyboards ever made. They last forever and that FEEL… God, how I love to type on one. Makes me want to go home and do work on my XP box just to feel that keyboard again. sigh

I need to bring that sucker to work. We’re all cramped into one office space… that’d annoy everyone real good.