Da PSP

Time for a li’l marketing survey or somethin’.

You need something like “I’m crazy for that screen but the rest of the unit makes me crazy!”

I voted that I want to buy one. But I won’t.

I’ve got one. To be honest, the most use it’s ever gotten was when I was in the hospital and watched movies on it. Now that I’m home, it’s back on the bookshelf.

How does that work?

Sure, if I were Bill Gates, I’d buy seven, one to play each day of the week (if I’m in the mood to play that day, that is), along with the entire library of UMD movies and games (even that shitty WWF game with the 6-minute load time). But since I’m not so rich or have so much free time that cost/benefit ratios don’t affect me… I therefore don’t want to buy one.

Now if Sony starts selling 'em for $99 each, I might change my mind.

You’ve never heard of wanting to buy something that you can’t afford?

Or wanting to buy something you know you shouldn’t. Hate that.

“defecate erections”

I’m scared!

An where is the ’ I like the design of the device and some of the games, but the SCREEN is also dogshit like the dpad, because it’s got a 1000000000000ms response time’ option?

I should have phrased the poll option better, e.g. “Won’t buy one at current prices and/or any price.” It’s not quite as poetic.

Still, did you even read the post you quoted? ;)

just making a mockery of a meme, nothing to be afraid of

Yeah, it was the one where you couldn’t understand how someone could want to buy something and not actually buy it.

I tried to play on a PSP once. Got bored at Gamestop though with the load times and ended up moving on. Nice screen though.

Ok, full 10 points for wit, but minus several zillion for reading comprehension.

Ok, it’s your turn to explain then. Recap:

B: I voted that I want to buy one. But I won’t.

R: How does that work?

Am I the only one that read the poll question as spoken by Jamie Gumb, aka “Buffalo Bill” from Silence of the Lambs?

Uhm…

waits to see if extarbags realizes that there were more than 4 words in the post he quoted

The rest of you post was about how you don’t want to buy one because it’s so expensive. I fail to see how that means that a person can’t want to buy something while still being unable to.

I fail to see how that means that a person can’t want to buy something while still being unable to.

Well, at least we agree on this much.

I bought it and I am happy. I complain, and there is much that I’m less than thrilled about, but I’m glad I have it.

But then I considered my Newton MP2100 a good value ;)

Mike

That’s funny, I was thinking about making a Buffalo Bill reference re: Infogrames and Atari.

[size=-2]Guess who’s the suit.[/size]