Damn Activist Judges!

I never really doubted. Still not sure how he found his way here, though. I think the dwarves may very well be Shoot Club fans.

Seconded. All in favor say Aye, opposed, say Nay.

This is the greatest thread ever.

King Retard is up for canonization by Benedict XVI, since, there is no patron saint yet for atheists:

Ooooooooooooooooh ICE BURN!

Really? The argument that “proceeds” means gross revenue not net profit is complete bullshit? So it is consider money laundering to take the money I gain from running an illegal lottery and use it to purchase space on a billboard advertising that lottery, but it is not laundering if I hire someone to stand on the corner or go around to bars telling people about? That seems completely ridiculous to me. You may not like the law in the first place, but there’s no reason for it to be interpreted in such a way that it is completely inconsistent in application.

Whoa, that’s clever. All of a sudden, you can launder money by… SPENDING it.

I have no problem with money laundering laws in the way that Scalia interprets it and it isn’t inconsistent… Money laundering has to involve profits. A profit is something you make running a business, a receipt is something someone ELSE gets FROM the business… Therefor, paying off employees and lottery winners is receipts, not profits.

I do have a problem with the privately run lottery being illegal, when he probably gave better odds then the Indiana State Lottery and apparently there was no sign that he was cheating the players, but it was still blatantly illegal and he’s serving five years for it. (I don’t understand why the state should hold the monopoly on parting idiots from their money and their excuse that it helps schools is a lie.)

I am not advertising this thread, but it seems that this must be in the GUINNESS - Guinness World Records - Wikipedia

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=2112&st=1300&start=1300

When I created it, I barely knew PC and internet, since I started to learn PC only on April 7, 2006 when I was Googled.

The Earth is not only for humans and animals Healing and Prophecy, The 3 Mystic Philippine Dwarves

1,355 replies jfloro 55,268 views

Why do members and users listen to the dwarves?
Answer: because - what I write is LONG, WINDING and new to the ears
you do not get these kinds of rants, spam and ideas anywhere but only from the dwarves

If you read theads, in all forums, the replies are all the same, monotonous, just copy paste of news and updates from BBC / google.
Why? Take if from me, Judge Floro was banned in 20 forums (atheist and wiccans), they wanted to burn his dwarves, but 120 other forums did love the dwarves’ story.
Because, NO ONE ever tasted the PAINS of being jobless in 10 years from July 20, 1999 until today.
It is PURE ENTERTAINMENT, or mental theraphy against the technocratic or broken world of materialism, which is so fast today.

In dwarf kingdom
you do get a different taste of WISDOM

Never heard of 55,268 views thread, them ENTER this in Guiness

Justices VOTE as weirdos, instead of … Weird - Wikipedia

Sanity!

As a lawyer / judge, (when I studied law from 1978-1982, Ateneo) and as philosopher / theologian (when I was candidate for Jesuit, Ateneo / Vincentian priesthood), we were assigned tons of books, trucks of cases, from Philippine SCRA, AmJur, CJS, ALR … Plato, Socrates, Marcel / Sartre / Kant, etc. etc.

I gained wisdom when the dwarf Kingdom introduced me into the world on INSANE Philippine jurists and read about Chief Justice John Jay, Justice Douglas and Black, Scalia, and all those guys … including the 9th CA Circus Courts.

Having just complied with QTTF’s Order for me to copy paste my copyrighted SANE face, I had been bothered so much with the legal niceties in CA gay marriage, hence I threw these INSANE Money Laundering twin judgments (which twisted the 1986 law against GREEDY prosecutors vis-a-vis evil laundries).

If I am not an immortal dwarf judge, I would die laughing. Why? Here in the Philippines, or Philistines, gay marriage is banned and we are 99% Christian with .001% without religion. Doing gay marriage here, would TIME TRAVEL the accused to the Dark Ages, and burned in Philippine stakes at patios.

But, in Wikipedia, I added this FORTHWITH QUICKIE decision (IMAGINE) ONE PAGE ruling, setting June 16 - 5:01 pm as D-DAY for gays and lesbians.

In a one-page Resolution, the California Supreme Court on June 4, 2008 forthwith denied all petitions for rehearing and to reconsider the May 15 ruling, as it removed the final obstacle to same-sex marriages starting on June 17. It further rejected moves to delay enforcement of the decision until after the November election, when voters will decide whether to reinstate a ban on same-sex nuptials. Chief Justice Ronald George and Justices Joyce Kennard, Kathryn Mickle Werdegar and Carlos Moreno, voted for the resolution, while dissenting or voting to reconsider the judgment, were Justices Marvin Baxter, Ming Chin and Carol Corrigan.[17]The judgment stated: “The decision filed on May 15, 2008, will become final on June 16, 2008, at 5 p.m.” San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom announced that marriages would be held “5:01” on June 16.[18][19] Moreover, a field poll in late May, reported that “51% of registered voters in the state favored the right of same-sex couples to marry, with 42 percent opposed.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-gay-marriagejun05,0,6075700.story

[B]Sane or Insane?

I wanna copy paste here some relevant items on concepts of mind health, to let us understand, why Justices are highly divided on important issues:
[/B]

Like many Americans who have severe forms of mental illness such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, Ms. Saks and Ms. Spikol are speaking candidly and publicly about their demons. Their frank talk is part of a conversation about mental illness (or as some prefer to put it, “extreme mental states”) that stretches from college campuses to community health centers, from YouTube to online forums. “Until now, the acceptance of mental illness has pretty much stopped at depression,” said Charles Barber, a lecturer in psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine. “But a newer generation, fueled by the Internet and other sophisticated delivery systems, is saying, ‘We deserve to be heard, too.’ ” … Just as gay-rights activists reclaimed the word queer as a badge of honor rather than a slur, these advocates proudly call themselves mad; they say their conditions do not preclude them from productive lives. …

This process of finding one’s self can be painful, according to an article by Karen Wright in the latest issue of Psychology Today. Many people try to mask inauthenticity with “cosmetic surgery, psychopharmaceuticals, and perpetual makeovers.” According to Stephen Cope, author of Yoga and the Quest for the True Self, “[p]eople feel profoundly like they’re not living from who they really are, their authentic self, their deepest possibility in the world. The result is a sense of near-desperation.” Although it can be hard work, there are real psychological benefits to self-recognition. Wright reports, “[a]uthenticity is correlated with many aspects of psychological well-being, including vitality, self-esteem, and coping skills” The other option—a life unexamined—often leads to anxiety or depression. It’s like the old joke: “You can never hide from yourself, because no matter where you go, there you are.”

http://www.thenewyorkerstore.com/product_details.asp?sitetype=1&sid=37857&did=4&affiliate=TNYS06_nAMcpod&link_id=CPOD

Dec 7, 2004
In Japan, the internet has been blamed for a spate of group suicides which appear to have been arranged in online chat rooms.
Mirrors have been installed on some Japanese train platforms to deter suicides.

There are lots of Justices, who incarcerate themselves in the boxes of mental health chambers, and there, the weird Decisions are sniffed by BBC, WSJ, NYT online spams.

So, in forums, we discuss, not really the reports, but these jurists, emotional outbursts.

I’m sorry, Judge Floro, but this one has over 235,000 views:

… and here’s one with over 2.3 million views:

The good judge also has mystical powers of making newspapers float in the air before him without touching it!

The question isn’t whether interpreting “proceeds” as gross instead of net is retarded. The question is whether Congress meant it that way, and if so whether that would violate double jeopardy.

Also, Scalia claims that he never thinks about statutory analysis in those kind of terms. Loudly. Belligerently.

Awesome squared.

The Le Petit Prince told me that LUIS, Armand and Angel are unique, the only 3 roses in the planet Universe.
Now, I am in dire pain because of the Little prince’s lie - my thread in just a dust unto yours -

And then, I found this, in the same Rush that my 3 angels proclaimed their 28 pages legendary thread, to have been just a drop of …

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=40&st=202700&start=202700

Pinned: Topic has attachmentsI’m Bored * 123» 4055 pages
202,734 replies The Great Zo 601,017 views Today, 10:00:56 PM
Last post by: Jolly Teabag

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=2112&st=1350&start=1350
The Earth is not only for humans and animals 28 pages ONLY
Healing and Prophecy, The 3 Mystic Philippine Dwarves
1,360 replies jfloro 55,718 views Today, 10:15:23 PM
Last post by: Alien Girl

Post Mortem:
It is the time you wasted for your rose which makes your rose so important and unique.

I realized that QTTF’s 300,000+ views and RUSH’s I am bored 600,000 views threads, are …
but the inside of my thead, is unique: my life, my case, and pains are inspirations to all those who
suffer and take part in TRIALS OF LIFE.

N.B.
I notice that 24 hours a day, my RUSH 28 pages thread is being viewed continously by RUSH fans and many others
INFIDELS and BELIEVERS alike, who, for one reason or another, would desire to comprehend, the essence of
having been and is, is still jobless in pretend world, since July 20, 1999

Open this, it is so beautiful

Does anyone have the foggiest idea what the judge is going on about?

Understanding isn’t the point Nax. It’s all about the experience.

In all honesty? Yes. You don’t need to be an expert to make that diagnosis. It is kind of wrong to be having fun with the whole thing (sort of like the timecube guy).

Handy, I was just about to go looking for the TQ thread. Tally ho!

[B]July 16, July 20, 1969 - 40th Giant Leap Anniversary

July 16, July 20, 1999 - Longest preventive suspension in world judicial history (July 16, July 20, 1999 - April 7, 2006 - July 20, 2009)

“I Have a Dream”
[/B]

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Judgefloro_TSN_Ateneo_DSC_3322.JPG

Aldrin battles sanity-depression

The past 2 nights I listened to CNN’s live interview of Buzz Aldrin. This great American went to the moon while the rich and famous at that time traveled around the planet. But today, Aldrin, has battled depression and alcoholism.

Launched on July 16, 1969, the Apollo 11 mission carried Mission Commander Neil Alden Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins, and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin Eugene ‘Buzz’ Aldrin, Jr. On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the Moon, while Collins orbited above.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5idVIsnAzDR30RwS9lk5UoACLc-pAD99HUNK83
Where were you when Apollo 11 landed? Not born yet-

July 20, 1969 - Fr. Modesto Lopez, C.M. our Rector at Karuhatan, Valenzuela Seminary, Bulacan, now Metro Manila, with excitement opened the black and white TV, and we seminarians were awed by the Dream fulfilled.

Longest preventive suspension in world judicial history (July 20, 1999 - April 7, 2006 - July 20, 1999)

On July 18, 1999, at 12:00 midnight, Floro, in trance saw the visions of Plaridel (Marcelo del Pilar) and 73. Barely 6 months from his inaugural session on January 5, 1999, he was indefinitely suspended on July 20, 1999 (the longest judicial suspension in world history). Alfredo Benipayo signed Judge Floro’s Memorandum of Suspension which contained the 13 administrative charges (the principal of which, is dwarf consultation in writing judgments). UST Rector Fr. Rolando de La Rosa, O.P., wrote in the Manila Bulletin: “Benipayo had chronic cough that bothered him for years. At first the doctors thought the trouble was with his lungs. They found out later that it was his heart. He was suffering from CAD (coronary artery disease). His heart was clogged.” On February 21, 2001, Benipayo underwent angioplasty surgery 5 days after his appointment as Commission on Elections (Philippines) Chair.[page A2, Saturday, March 24, 2001, Philippine Daily Inquirer, and March 15, 2001 Manila Bulletin, Editorial]. Benipayo was never confirmed, since he was later appointed Solicitor General. On 2006, he resigned amid 7 JBC failed nominations (for Supreme Court Justice) since 2002. On February 22, 2008, 3 p.m., Benipayo (Dean of the faculty of civil law at the University of Santo Tomas) collapsed and was hospitalized in Iloilo City’s Saint Paul’s Hospital (while lecturing before the Integrated Bar of the Philippines).

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Florentino_Estrada_Oaths.jpg

On the 1st anniversary of Floro’s (July 20, 1999) Suspension (punishment)|suspension, the Malabon City Regional Trial Courts, Halls of Justice, Fiscals’ offices and canteen were all burned on July 22, 2000, except Floro’s sala/court, Br. 73, which was fully preserved.

In his youth, Floro was an accomplished student, graduating with full honors in elementary, high school and college levels. He graduated: elementary (1965) from St. Mary’s College of Meycauayan (6th Honors); high school (1970) from St. Vincent’s Seminary, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City; he finished 2 semesters (1971) of Bachelor of Arts at the Vincentian Hills Seminary at Angono, Rizal and Adamson University (under the Vincentian Family]/ Congregation of the Mission priests, 3rd Honors); threat, upon the hills, in 1971, Floro predicted that he would someday be made world famous and immortal in world history; and college (1974), Bachelor of Arts, pre-divinity and philosophy, from the Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Schools (admitted as Pre-novice / candidate for priesthood by the Society of Jesus, with Second Honors).

Parenthetically, he was the sole Bulacan province student who was admitted by the Ateneo de Manila in 1972; Floro was the only Bulakeno who graduated from the Ateneo in 1974. More importantly, Floro excelled by topping the Fr. Parissi, S.J., 2 days mental tests (only 5 of 400 candidates were admitted in 1972 to the Jesuit Pre-Novitiate). He earned 18 MBA units in 1975 at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business. He earned the degree of Bachelor of Laws (1982) at the Ateneo Law School, with full second honors. He made the 10 years unbroken (by 10 Ateneo valedictorians) record of 91% in criminal law review under Dean Antonio L. Gregorio.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Judgefloro_HonorCards_DSC_3271.jpg

He placed 12th in the 1983 Philippine Bar Examination, with a very high bar rating of 87.55%[44] in one of the hardest examination in Philippine history (only 21.3% passed; 65% of both Ateneo and University of the Philippines College of Law students failed because of the taxation bar subject). Floro, from 1972-1974, and 1980, sat beside his classmates - Romeo Intengan (Philippine Jesuit, former Provincial, and surgeon by training, jailed during the dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos for his views against the dictatorship - List of Jesuits) and Cesar L. Villanueva (Dean, Ateneo College of Law), respectively.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Judgefloro_Court_certificate_DSC_3315.JPG

Floro also graduated (1975) basic and intermediate Equestrianism at the Philippines D’Rossa School of Horsemanship, at Makati City, but failed in his dream to become a horse race jockey. From 1975 to 1983, he regularly rode his own American Quarter Horse “Wimps Pansy” along Meycauayan to Marilao, Bulacan.

Conclusion:

Homeless, jobless in pretend world, without work, occupation, trabajo, business, 2 books stolen by co-Filipino lawyers in Bulacan …

In 1970, at Vincentian Hills Seminary, Angono Rizal, Metro Manila, amid the horizon, on top of the most beautiful Angono hill facing the Jesuit Retreat house, a Friday at 6 p.m. I had a dream while I was fully awake. I did dream and predict that one day, I will be world-famous and reach the top of the world.

My prophecy had even gone wild, since I had traveled not only around the world but even to the most coveted 7th plane dimension 10x more physically virtually real wold and Kingdom of LUIS, Armand and Angel, via mystical levitation, flying and had been on bamboo spaceship. I had, on July 9, the most important day of my life, seen the just heaven.

Spreading the Gospel of Liberty and Prosperity under the Rule of Law - of Philippine Chief Justice Panganiban

http://cjpanganiban.ph/books/liberty-and-prosperity

My extremely wealthy brothers Benjamin and Jesie V. Floro fulfills this Gospel of CJ Panganiban. What is the meaning of liberty and prosperity? Simply, rich: my 2 brothers have 3 gold smelters or refineries, Volvo, Mercedez Benz, Pajero, other cars, mansions and Condos in Greenhills and Valle Verde, and Meycauayan, Bulacan. Their visas-passports are fully stamped with worldwide travels. Their gold and diamond business define their daily lives.
http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:T1Vt3aqmOsgJ:ca.judiciary.gov.ph/cardis/SP82434.pdf+Jesie+V.+Floro&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a
http://ca.judiciary.gov.ph/cardis/SP82434.pdf

More importantly, all of their spouses siblings, their in-laws, either work under them, as OIC, or work in Russia and USA, and my 2 brothers had helped them to have businesses.
And this is the greatest mystery of LUIS: since 2006, he divulged through Robert my brother, to the media interview, that I will not get any job, work or earn any money, but beg, beg and beg. Since I was ousted of my own house by my 2nd brother Joselito on Feb 9, 1989, and until this very day, I only rent a house, have no car and no means of visible support.

I had approached not only my brothers but even their clients and around 10 Jutices and 20 government officers, including my classmates to help me move on since I will be happy to be a mere clerk. But I FAILed.
LUIS has never forsaken me. He has given me more than I need. He has never ever left me and his VIOLET lights pervaded my entire existence daily and per second. LUIS pushed my luck to the limits and I am humbled by his decision of March 1, 1996 Dalliance or eternal covenant, in WRITING.

Epilogue

On Feb 10, 2006, I CURSED and SHOUTED to Justice Regino C. Hermosisima:

“Our democracy was stolen once, when my ICON Ferdinand E. Marcos was persecuted by the Cory Government who robbed power. You had convicted the innocent Aquino-Galman Justice Manuel Pamaran acquitted convicts. This never ever happened in double jeopardy-free America. Your prize? You were appointed Supreme Court Justice and rewarded retirement medals of 3 terms Judicial and Bar Council Member. Now, after suffering 68 months suspension, you will force me to accept payment and then be declared insane and separated from judicial service. Why don’t you write the Court and tell the truth that it was Atty. Teresita Cruz-Sison who ordered Justice Alfredo L. Benipayo to suspend me since I predicted her massive 1996 Stroke? If you bury the truth, God will not forgive you - presumption against the Holy Spirit cannot be pardoned even on the next life, burying the truth. Ask Erap or Cory Aquino to give me a job. If not, I and these 3 mystic dwarves will annihilate all the loved ones of Supreme Court Justices, top government officials, and put a stain in their bloods up to the 4th generation. DARE!” I then CURSED the entire judiciary that fateful day.

On August 29, 2006, with bended knees, I begged Corazon Aquino’s Exec. Secretary, my counsel of record, Rene Saguisag to ask Erap and Cory Aquino to give me a job. He denied my plea sayin I am notorious and infamous.

TODAY, is our moment and time. They cannot rob, steal and take it away from us 4. Mark my word. DARE!

UNLIKE, Kris and all those rich and famous who acquired LIBERTY and PROSPERITY under Cory Aquino, who, therefore, pray to God to ease her pain,
I, Judge Florentino Floro, had decided to ENDURE my PAIN, as helpless judge in a pretend world CURSING all of them and their loved ones up to the 4th generation, until my last breath.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Judgefloro_March1_1996.jpg

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iaoL8Miwdp_8vXFa1ORtT0KCupiw

Ex-Philippine leader Aquino’s condition worsens

MANILA — The condition of former Philippine president Corazon Aquino, in hospital for colon cancer, has deteriorated, her daughter said in a televised interview Monday. Prayers have been said across this mostly Catholic Southeast Asian nation for Aquino, 76, who has been hospitalised for the past month. “This is the hardest time for all of us,” Kristina Bernadette Aquino told ABS-CBN television. Aquino’s daughter, a celebrity in the Philippines, wept as she outlined her mother’s condition. "She is in pain already, so please pray for her so that it could be lessened. “We don’t know how many more hours, days and weeks God will give her, but please help us pray that my Mom won’t suffer too much pain,” she said.

Cory Aquino ‘in pain,’ admits Kris
Former President Corazon Aquino is “in pain" as she continues her fight against stage 4 colon cancer, her daughter, television personality Kris Aquino, admitted on Sunday.

Links and references -

The Kingdom of LUIS, Armand and Angel at Osaka, Japan and Philippines (6-2 '82 to 5-10 '09):VIOLET light

404 Pages First Book of Judge Floro, 2006, Pdf

http://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph/record=b1257208