Damn Heron - 16 fish dead, 5 frops. (BH pic)

The way I first read this, I thought you were suggesting I throw literal excrement at them…

Pellet gun, hell yes. You can buy hunting shot for a pellet rifle. I used it to kill pigeons. One shot would drop those disgusting little finks.

Big ratter type cat? I know cats eat fish but I don’t think they actually fish, as in put their paws into water.

You damned dirty ape!

But hey, fight fire with fire. They shit and puke at you, so return the favor!

Fishing line is really dangerous for birds, if he gets tangled up he could die.

Potato gun.
Bonus #1: you like building stuff.
Bonus #2: fun for the neighborhood frop-kids to man when air raids are imminent.

Serious suggestion: water hose with one of those attachments on the end that makes it like a high-pressure hose. Just go out there, turn it on at the spigot, and give that flying bitch a bath!

Sadly, another name for “frop bog” is “heron feeder.”

It’s the flippin’ fropocalypse!

We need Johnny Cash to come back and sing a song about it.

There’s a bird goin’ ‘round eatin’ frops!
And he’ll snap up and eat anything that hops!
When he’s full is the only time that he stops.
There’ll be a golden frop bog reachin’ down
When the heron comes around

Well, you now have tennis balls, throwing them will work, but why throw, when you can CATAPAULT!!!

An axe.

I can’t get the image of a heron chasing a teenaged duck out of my mind.

The tennis balls seem like a good idea but it would seem that you’d still have to maintain constant vigilance. I like the air horn idea. Maybe you could rig it to a motion detector or something?

That was my first thought, but wouldn’t he draw tons of complaints from the neighbors?

Maybe you could get this and modify it?

We used to use a fake plastic heron. It scared off the real ones!

Go all the way and make a shit pellet gun. Also razor wire over the pond. You’ll have panicked, puking, lacerated, shit-covered heron in no time.

Wait a second. The fuckers aren’t endangered or anything, are they?

Can anybody explain to me the origin of the word “frop?”

My guess is that Jeff was trying to type “frog” and he misspelled it due to medication. :)

Ding! Winner.

See http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=46714

Ok, how about we start with not shooting the thing with a pellet gun and possibly causing it to die a slow and painful death.

Have you called animal control? They might have advice or even be able to help you.