Danger: forum slipping its quota of D3 piracy threads!

Come on, people. We need one D3 piracy thread every tweleve hours if we’re going to keep up!

Assuming a finite amount of unique Levar Burton (1,100*) and Geordi (2,790*) pictures, that gives us about five years and four months of threads. Not counting any increase in the meantime. Woo-hoo!

*Numbers aquired from Google Images as a baseline.

We also need more threads like this. Your wry sarcasm about too many useless topics just isn’t going to get noticed without starting another fucking topic.

In the future I’ll try to make the headers more descriptive so you don’t get fooled again.

Poor Jon. I can’t imagine going through life worrying over the number and content of forum threads. It must be very stressful.

Now that the good senator has appointed himself a vigilante thread cop, threatening the authority of out incumbent thread cop Jon R, I’m really expecting to see some sparks!

Now that the good senator has appointed himself a vigilante thread cop, threatening the authority of out incumbent thread cop Jon R, I’m really expecting to see some sparks![/quote]

I think this situation calls for a poll.

I Bittorrented Doom 3. Then, to punish myself for my piracy, I deleted it and Bittorrented it again. Then, after writing the .bins to CD, I microwaved the CDs. Then I slapped myself in the genitals repeatedly.

–scharmers

P.S. You’re all queers.

Come on, people. We need one useless thread every twelve hours if we’re going to keep up with Jon R.'s quota for stomach ulcers!

Way to go, you’re leading a content life Jon R.!

See, I’m actually in agreement with Jon R this time. Do we need 67 threads about doom3 piracy, and then another 90 threads on how there are too many threads on doom 3 piracy? Jesus.