Danny Trejo is Epic Beard Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6UCHk5pFmU

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not…

His weapon is punching people and he is old. Then he will get shot by a person with a gun. Very predictable. This is foolish, it should be called Stupid Ass.

Good god, top comment on that video is “fuck hollywood Jews”. I read the next few and all of them are claiming how anti-white the trailer is. I don’t… what?

Humanity can go fuck itself sometimes.

Word.

The person this “real story” is based on was white, but they got Danny Fucking Trejo to play him. the guy he fought was an old black dude, the movie has two young white guys, obviously this is because Hollywood hates white people.
Original video

This looks like a straight faced “Falling Down” and that makes me sad

Do what now? I recall it being a youngish black man. Certainly younger than the bearded one, and the clear aggressor.

50 year old black man who threw the first punch at the 67 year old man who walked away to the front of the bus.

Of course the main cause of the fight was mental illness vs drunken idiocy.

Danny Trejo, Ron Perlman and Charles S. Dutton? I’m there.

Okay, youngish in context. Why are you so hung up on race? Did you watch The Bone Collector and go “Fuck, they made Lincoln Rhyme a black guy!” And if not, why not?

H.

Me what?

I recall it being a youngish black man

50 year old black man

What’d you do: think up that “Bone Collector” reference and then just HAD to use it? :)

Er, no:

The person this “real story” is based on was white, but they got Danny Fucking Trejo to play him. the guy he fought was an old black dude, the movie has two young white guys, obviously this is because Hollywood hates white people.

I’m just wondering what’s going on in that paragraph.

He’s explaining why people are complaining about Hollywood being run by white-hating Jews in the comments for the trailer.

Ah, I’m so used to people complaining about race-switching I didn’t tie the earlier comment into his. My fault for reading comments.

Even more disconcerting is that they changed the ever-disinterested Amber Lamps into a black woman. Just what sort of statement are they trying to make here?

Oh, I know the exact story/video it’s based on; I mean that shit went viral within hours. Sure Trejo isn’t white, but he actually looks white in the trailer (he even has the fanny pack!) and for the most part ditches his accent. I just think that there are asshole bigots that think just because they cast him somehow makes it anti-white and hollywood jews are horrible because of it. It’s disgusting, and those people can go fuck themselves.

Me too. This looks awesome, although reading some of the comments for that video makes me kind of sad.

This so much.

I can’t decide if the trailer is being self-aware or not. So much of it seems totally straight faced, but then they have Danny Trejo walking in slow motion towards the camera wearing a fanny pack and go “HE’S OLD”.

To me it felt like Hobo Without A Shotgun, which I’m not so sure is going to work. “Punching People” as a super power really doesn’t do much for me.

H.

I did that with Wild Wild West remake…OH HELL NO. WILL SMITH…REALLY?

Did you catch the “Amber Lamps, LLC” at the end?