Dark Shadows

I started watching Dark Shadows on SciFi a couple of weeks ago. Now I’m hooked.

Does anybody else like this show? What the hell is wrong with me? Am I posessed?

:twisted:

Are you talking about the old or new (late 80’s early 90’s?) ones?

Yeow, I remember the old Dark Shadows. I was just a kid, I realized it was pretty lame, but for some reason I wanted to watch. Probably because it came on late.

I know I’m dating myself here, but I was in middle school (?) when the newer series was being aired, and I loved it.

Wasn’t the second series on in 1990? [size=2]Yikes…now I feel old.[/size] Welcome to Qt3, by the way - I recognize you from AGF. :)

I remember watching Dark Shadows in the 1960’s when I was a little kid (that dates me ;-) ).

60s??? Wow, I must have been watching reruns in the 70s then. I had no idea.

Yes. You have been hypnotized by Julia Hoffman… find the center… Dark Shadows is the greatest of all soap operas… find the center… :twisted:

Wasn’t this show on for only 1 season back in the 90’s? I never watched it myself being a ABC fan with China Beach, 30 Something and Moonlighting.

That one was a remake of the original, which aired from around 1966 to 1971. I was too young to catch it the first time around, although I’m probably older than Dirt. :shock:

Sparky wrote:

Welcome to Qt3, by the way - I recognize you from AGF.

heh. Who would have suspected it- Sparky’s a Goth. :wink:

BTW- Josie’s my wife.

Hi, Honey. :lol:

Oh, I never even qualified for a Gothcard [size=1]TM[/size] – I loathe Neil Gaiman, clove cigarettes, dance clubs, vampires, and existential angst. I just dress funny. :roll:

Oh, I never even qualified for a Gothcard [size=1]TM[/size] – I loathe Neil Gaiman, clove cigarettes, dance clubs, vampires, and existential angst. I just dress funny. :roll:[/quote]

Just your cat is goth I guess :P

Thanks, Sparky. :D I’m assuming you go by another username there… (?)

Nah, just Sparky, but it’s been awhile. Used to be known there (back in the late 90’s) for my “how to make a coffin purse” and “grow your own horns” pages.