Dark Souls 3

The Humanity Puzzle takes you up to where another summoner and a couple Knights are. Then on to the Purging Monument that Lapp is looking for.

Oh, yes, there is a dropoff to get to Ledo’s area from there, isn’t there. I never even saw Lapp, so the monument meant very little to me.

I’ve done the first boss in DS2, but that’s it!

The first boss in DS2 could be…3 different possibilities. I guess it has that going for it!

Huh, I really didn’t think it was that nonlinear. I did some poking around this time and I still ended up doing the last giant like last time.

It isn’t so nonlinear outside of the opening moves.

And realistically it isn’t because the other way is terrible at the start and I think 99% of people go your way.

And yet TECHNICALLY there is actually a third way, but it is not viable, mostly because it is terrible, you will hate it, and you’ll die. (foreknowledge sequence break maybe)

You have several directions you can go from the opening bonfire. Also the area with the Giant, from that bonfire go down the ladder and outside, wander around and there is a raised kind of platform areas, where a guy throws bombs at you, try looking up there.

I haven’t beaten Tsorig yet. (I can get so close sometimes, but then he does a reposte or a 2-handed strike, and I’m dead). I put that on hold tonight for a bit. I went up that ladder. And I finally found out where Krok found that Dragonrider bow. Remember him going on and on about it upthread? I have a Dragonrider bow, and you don’t, ha ha. Well, I discovered I didn’t have the strength to use it yet. But after I defeated a few more enemies, I ran out of estus flasks, so I used a Homeward Bone, and I used enough soul coupons (as Tom calls them) to go up one level, giving me … ta da, 19 strength, which is strong enough to use a Dragonrider bow. So there. Pfffft.

I prefer the bow you get in the swamp on the Farron side. Leveled up with normal the normal titanite route it can be a great weapon, plus it has longer range.

You would know by the name but you probably only see it the one time. It is a hit or miss boss. If you get a player summons as boss you could get someone like your self or you could get someone who has a summon sign down to help with the final boss. The latter guy would have already finished the game and probably be pretty good. The thing is the game will call on anyone with a summon sign down, so you never know if that’s where you might end up.

I could help with Friede or Nameless if you are interested. Let me know.

I haven’t played in a while either. I will log on and put a summon sign down for Friede. If it doesn’t happen the first time, I will try again untill we win. :)

Oh shit i want in too. Are you guys using the quart23 password???

Be right there

I forgot to ask about passwords and just helped “Pierce” beat Friede. I will go on to Nameless.

I am CallMeMrScuzz

quart23 is the password we’ve been using, and I’m there but the white soapstone won’t let me use it…

Ok nevermind it’s on the stairs right before Friede’s fog door

Hell yeah. Nameless King?

We can’t summon him in the fog floor, may as well try it

you are at Friede?

Nah, she’s dust. NK now. BRB, gotta run to Firelinknreal quick