Dawson's Creek episodes

In a fit off intense teen nostalgia I feel like watching Dawson’s Creek again, and maybe catch some of the large number of episodes I missed. However, the only DVD release available here is just 4 episodes from seasons 1+2, so I’m asking where would be a good place to look for DC episodes online?

You’ve been banished to Norway. Have a nice day.

;)

However, the only DVD release available here is just 4 episodes from seasons 1+2, so I’m asking where would be a good place to look for DC episodes online?

How about the deepest pit of hell?

…and that would be it, now where are my Dawson’s Creek episodes, dammit? Have some sympathy for the devil. :twisted:

I think that only the first and second seasons were released on dvd, so might have to wait.

For some reason, whenever I watch the occasional episode I become depressed. Watching a whole season would probably kill me.

Found some episodes. 6th season mainly, which is very bad, and some 1st and 2nd season episodes too.

Just hearing the title music made me feel depressed. So many bad memories, so much angst, I grew up with the show, I identified with it. No, I wanted to identify it, I wished I had their problems, because watching the show made me painfully aware of just how lonely I was when I was a teen and I wished I had friends that cared for me like the ones I saw on tv. Sad, yes, in many ways.

So much emotions, I need to see it all again, if only to exorcise a few demons.

See, us well-adjusted teens had identified with people who fought vampires, or was the fated saviour of the world or something. Not people who was, you know, James Van Der Beek.

Well, atleast I had male role models. So there, vampire huntress wannabe. :P

Foul slander and hearsay!
[size=1]I wanted to be Willow[/size]

Well, actuallly I didn’t watch Buffy until the last few years, I mostly read. And started watching Xena at some point.