DC's Legends of Tomorrow

I did not see the “Barry” thing coming at all, and it was fantastic. Sarah’s conversation with him was outstanding.

Have to wonder if the next season of Arrow is the last. 7 is a big number, and Stephen’s contract ends after 7. Not to mention the ratings are tanking. (Probably because it’s become terrible.)

Happy to see Legends, Supergirl and the Flash back, though.

What Barry thing? There was no Barry thing.

FLASH

That is the key to its post season 1 success. They embraced the insanity and just ran with it. That’s when it became fun.

Oh I wanted to add that I read somewhere that they are adding Ryan’s John Constantine as a regular cast member next season. I guess, if we can not get a continuation of the Constantine series, this is a decent compromise.

And it is confirmed:

Yeah, although I thought the thing with him and Lantz felt really forced, it will be fun to have Constantin around. Gonna miss Dahrk when they are done with him.

Actually, I’m 'shipping Constantine and Gary now.

I’m glad I wasn’t drinking when I read that. Just sayin’

What did I just see?

That was weird but at least it was better than the movie that the song was borrowed from.

Constantine would tear out his soul and ship it to hell and that would just be foreplay.

No way, he’s a Legend next season, I’m calling it now! :)

Also, Special Guest John Noble was the most amazing thing I’ve seen since Supernatural’s The French Connection.

I would love that. I mean him and Constantine trying to outdo each other with their knowledge of magic would be priceless.

As insane as this episode was, the finale will apparently be turning up the crazy to 11. It’s entitled The good, the bad, and the cuddly and features Beebo, Jax, Jonah Hex, and Constantine

The finale did not disappoint. This is the only show on TV that could do what this finale did and I enjoyed it greatly.

Also, the fight choreography in the BIG BAD FINAL BATTLE was beyond awesome. Did you see that suplex? It was a beautiful thing.

The supplex was hilarious. Also there was what I thought was going to butt a butt slam that instead had our blue friend leap over completely and into a classic Sarah move.

I will say that during the big battle I keep thinking they were avoiding using powers at times for the sake of the integrity of the choreography, but that’s a nitpick.

Fun episode. I can’t help but wonder if we will see Nora Dahrk again at some point

Agreed, that was a brilliant finale.

And there is no way a time bomb going off would have killed Rip, obvious. Right? No body, Returning for Season 4, as they say.

I loved the final battle and the episode in general. Especially the fake out with Damian Dahrk being the demon. Though, in truth, that bummed me out too because I’d have loved him to be on next season. Well, again, no body…

True and true. Hopefully for the latter. Hopefully not for the former.

The one intriguing thing about Rip is that he always knows more about the big picture than anyone and is always hiding something. You kind of never know when another shoe is going to drop (like with Ava this season). Aside from that, I don’t like him as a character very much.

Well, that and they have had him “die” and come back before, didn’t they? Seems to me this isn’t the first (or maybe even the second) time he’s vanished and returned, so that might be getting old anyway and they may have him sit a season out, too. You never know. I don’t mind him, but I’m glad he’s not a regular I suppose, at the same time.

Looking forward to Constantine next year! The story should be interesting…

That was an amazing season finale. This show has really come into its own after the weak first season. Which they sorta poked at, I thought, when Rory said something about the chicken people. :)

I’ll admit, they had me going with the Voltron references. I was like, that would be awesome but doesn’t Netflix own those rights these days? But where they went with it was even better.

“Worst orgy ever”

The line about the stupid hawk flying chicken people was epic. I kept wanting to yell at the tv that it was Captain Planet, not Voltron.