Dead or Alive 4 delayed again (in Japan)

Clearly you never played Masters of Teras Kasi.

Dan quotes a GamePro editor who took offense to the editorial. More nudges that GamePro was the culprit?

Dan quotes a GamePro editor who took offense to the editorial. More nudges that GamePro was the culprit?[/quote]

That’s a great theory, except for the part where it’s completely wrong. In the comments, Hsu flat-out states that Gamepro isn’t the magazine he’s talking about.

EGMShoe
Posted at Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:41:28 EST
I’m not saying they are or aren’t innocent; I have no idea, but with regards to my specific examples in my editorial, it is not GamePro, either (and not GI, not IGN…as far as my examples are concerned).

This does not change the fact that the Gamepro DOA4 review stinks to high heaven of something shady behind the scenes. It does raise the question of exactly who he’s talking about, though. Play? PSM?

Gamepro was the only video game mag I liked back in my Sega Genesis days. By the time Ocarina of Time came out though I didn’t renew my subscription, for once. I hardly ever agreed with their reviews anymore. Plus I read more PCGamer.

Good catch, Keil.