Dead Rising - who's there on day one?

Key phrase there: I’m interested in

You could say end of Feb through mid-March was pretty hot with GRAW, Oblivion, and Fight Night Round 3.

Mike: Don’t go saying that I’m not “all that excited about it” just because I’m not going apeshit on the boards here. :) I’m really looking forward to it, I preordered it, I think it’s going to be lots of fun. It’s not going to be, like, Xbox 360 game of the year or anything.

Heh, no. I’ve played both; Dead Rising is so much better it’s almost funny.

Do the zombie corpses vanish? Or do they pile up? And can you then blow up the zombie corpse piles with large exploding barrels, creating zombie confetti floating gently through the big mall courtyards?

I think the NEXT console generation after this one will have never-vanishing bodies as one of the key features. I mean, shit, even Company of Heroes has vanishing corpses. I’M SICK OF IT. If I’m going to kill dozens or hundreds of whatever, I WANT TO SEE THE BODIES! Ragdoll mountains FTW goddammit!!!

Oh yeah, I’m there. Between this and Saint’s Row, August is a good month for my 360 gaming…

I’m there. I’d have pre-ordered for the shirt if it wasnt tent sized.

As if Capcom is well aware the game will sell maybe 1000 copies in its homeland, we don’t get it until September 28th. :(

Damn Microsoft!

-Kitsune

There’s gamers who don’t use tent sized shirts? That’s … inconcievable!

Uh huh, and when you’re jaw is stretched a mile away from your body to get to me, I’ll be waiting there with a metal folding chair to smash it in your face. Yeah, that’s right, Zombie Cathcart! In the face!

As you pointed out in another thread, you’re over 6 feet tall and you weigh 160 pounds. I imagine most shirts are tent-sized to you.

-Tom, there on Day 1, but – as usual – probably gone by Day 3 :)

I’ve said it elsewhere, but I hope there is some room for scares in this zombie game. All I’ve seen is hijinx in various silly costumes thus far.

Umm…like is there a choice in early August?

(Seriously though, the game looks great)

There’s Ninety Nine Nights. snicker

Enchart Arms on August 29 or 31 or something thereabouts.

OK, Jason, I changed the image to properly reflect your current level of anticipation for Zombies In A Mall, even though it’s still not high enough. balut’s the only one with the right amount of enthusiasm for the third greatest game of all time* but I think it went to his head a little (yeah right, a metal chair).

*Ouendan and Animal Crossing, duh

I just took a look at some of the gameplay movies… It seems to play an awful lot like Smash TV, doesn’t it?

fitted t’s man!

That’s better ;)

Don’t make me go read Kotaku, get in a rage and have to come back over here with my caps lock on.

Oh, and Cathcart, I BET I KILL MORE ZOMBIES! I’m there day 0. DAYUM!

That’s what I’m looking for McMaster, high five! I mean you don’t stand a chance, but good spirit! The rest of you guys, I am totally serial. We must all stop zombiebearpig.

Smash TV is high on the list of Approved Games to Rip Off (Especially With Zombies) so I’m gonna put this in the win column.

My question is who the hell won’t be buying this game immediately?! It’s going to be great training for the inevitable zombie apocalypse, far more effective than just reading a survival guide. And I sure don’t want to be caught unprepared.