Deadpool 2 - What do you get on International Chimichanga Day?

I heard about this… and also that it’s Walmart USA only.

Wow, I want that Deadpool, Good Bad and Ugly. So it’s the normal movie, with that slip cover added onto it?

They probably should forget about the movie and just make weird marketing all year round.

Yeah no change to the movie just a neat new cover.

I hate Walmart, but don’t have several of those movies and totally want those covers. I didn’t even think Deadpool was all that great, merely ‘very enjoyable’.

Well that was really great. And if you’re worried the trailers gave away the whole film, don’t be.

I really liked it much to my surprise.

It’s a little more scattered than the first movie, and like any sequel, what was new last time around doesn’t feel as fresh the second time. But it was still pretty great, and Cable was awesome.

Shatterstar was amazing.

Peter was incredible.

I’m glad you guys like it! I was starting to get a bit worried!

Zazie Beetz is my new crush.

Lucky her.

I liked it overall, but I do have one big complaint.

I was really disappointed that they 'fridged Vanessa. The movie makes fun of comic tropes relentlessly, but they start with that lame bullshit and expect me to take it seriously? Weak.

Domino was awesome. I enjoyed the movie. Disappointed with some events, but it was vulgar, funny, gross, funny and almost as good as the first. I say almost because the first was a surprise and they just don’t have that anymore.

Great film! Agreed it’s not quite as amazing as the first, but I also appreciated the callbacks

Awesome ++++ would watch again.

Btw - we either missed the Stan Lee cameo or there wasn’t one

He was in one of the trailers, when Deadpool told him to shut his mouth, so maybe that’s all there was.

My wife and I plan to see this Monday or Tuesday morning. I hope Negasonic Teenage Warhead isn’t shuffled to the background with all the new characters, I thought she was hilarious in the first one. I need more brooding angst.

You will be disappointed.

I’ll have to find that trailer with Stan in it to see if it rings a bell.

It wasn’t a movie footage trailer, it was one of the versions of Deadpool changing clothes in a phone booth while a guy gets murdered in an alley while crying for help in vain.

You will be disappointed.

Damn.

My wife spotted him, he was in the form of graffiti on a wall as the X-Force were skydiving towards their target. (Hope that is mostly non-spoilery).