Deep Rock Galactic (now out of early access!)

Rocket and stone!

I should send a suggestion to the dev’s so that dwarves can carry a canteen of beer, for emergency celebration.

Has anybody else noticed you can bring the drilldozer’s head back to the pod with you? When did they put that in?

Doretta! Yep :).

Also I feel the game should let us pack our supplies before drop in.

Sadness… Cargo Crates are dead to me for now.

Haha, christ

I burned through this game super fast but sort of fizzled out. I still need some, maybe a lot of the better overclocks, but I think I have taken a long haitus from playing so my skills have dropped substantially.

The new weapons update got delayed, but they just released an update with modding

https://youtu.be/_NM2i6FEz2U

Not sure I want ginormous swarms of enemies. No clue what gun that was that exploded all of them.

35% off on Steam.

Yeah mods don’t interest me, as I find the game balance perfect imho.

Same. I truly adore this game. It’s even fun solo. Looking forward to the new official gear.

?!

That could be dangerous with real beers!

I haven’t gotten (or really played) a board game in quite a while, but I think I’m in for this.

Behold… seasons!

These dev’s are on the freaking ball.

Well I’m glad all that stuff is accessible after the ‘season’ ends because I hate everything being locked out for folk who can’t get together so frequently!

That looks great ! Rock and stone!

Fuck yeah they are, just keep nailing it.

Talk about post support content. Or I guess this is what now referred to as games as a service.