Deep Rock Galactic (now out of early access!)

Didn’t realize that! With that info I’m much more likely to pick this up from the Xbox store now. Thanks for mentioning that.

Right, I mean that I had a press copy, they revoked everyones press keys and then want you to apply via some streamer crap.

It is indeed. And that makes it my platform of choice. Both for the convenience of having it on both systems and also because it allows me to play co-op on the PC while my daughter is on her account on my (home) XBox with only 1 copy of the game.

If we like it, we can always purchase additional copies for the family to get the 4 player co-op goodness started later.

Well, hot damn. Edging closer to picking this up over the weekend knowing there’s other folks to potentially play with.

Weekly updates continue, any owners here?

Every patch makes me want it more and more, damn dev’s.

Nah, not since they ghosted me.

Preach.

I wouldn’t trust an engie who has never melted his spanner.

Wait, what happened?

oh, nothing really. I emailed them about the game and they never replied. I don’t have enough stream viewers I guess hah

Been there, it’s super frustrating sometimes.

I’m STILL proud of that lineup dammit

This covers what has changed since launch and a bit of the future roadmap on it way to 1.0

Big update!

Grabbed this during the summer sale, played 4 rounds tonight as engineer and mini-gunner.

What a fantastic game. Even found a few friendly randoms for 2 of the rounds.

I’ve been playing it occasionally on XB1 with my kids. It gets a little stressful when the horde of aliens attacks - but it is a blast. I do hope they add more variety to the aliens.

Played 3 games tonight, one with @Jason_McMaster , game is really fun!

We need a full group next time.

Anyone want to play tonight before Tom’s stream?

Had 2 good rounds tonight with some randoms, I pretty much have a decent understanding now of all the classes.

@Jason_McMaster @mono

Saturday night it is! And we will have 1 spot open if anyone wants to join.