Deity Empires

I don’t think it does. I was able to load and run mine fine and they haven’t broken compatibility with past updates.

No, I don’t think they do. I think it is indeed variable. There are two settings in the file affecting this:

max_dungeon_level = 65
max_dungeon_level_skew = 3

From that I assume it’s now a random number of levels with an upper limit of 65. You can tweak both to make it more variable or limit the deepest possible level. I think we can test this out pretty quickly to see.

There are also a few others that folks here in the thread asked for:

Added a graphic alternative to the blinking army/unit. This can be changed in the game options.

Someone here had complained about the blinking.

Added spells Corporeal Exchange and Swap Places, allowing two friendly units to change places during battle.

Someone here had asked for this. @Galdred Maybe?

Added game option to limit the display size of units on the battlefield.

Someone here had complained about it being hard to click on big units.

Also, I really like that they added the ability to sort items in the vault. All in all, a lot of QOL improvements and some nice enhancements.

I hope everyone will try out my new color/font theme they added to the game settings (down toward the very bottom). They added 2, mine and one from a Steam forum player.

I don’t think they can. I think they would if they could because they certainly have added other fan provided mods into the game. I believe the issue is that wabbit scavenged the images from somewhere and they don’t personally own them. It’s okay to use them in a mod but the devs would have to acquire permission to use, or rights to the images from the owner(s) before they could incorporate them officially into the game. At least that’s what I think is the situation.

The devs are not artists and contracted for the current game art based on what they could afford. Hopefully someday a great artist somewhere will love the game so much that they will create a graphics mod that can actually be legally incorporated (hah, right).

Agreed. I just made the argument for adding this over on the Steam forums. We’ll see what happens.