Dems 2019: Dem Hard With A Vengeance

“Nancy Pelosi elected House speaker, lays out agenda”

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1080964191308169217

These idiots are going to make AOC so popular that she’ll be on the fast track to Vice President or President. All while they think they’re somehow exposing her as being likable.

…so long as she doesn’t wear a tan suit or ask for dijon mustard on her burger.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

AOC’s natural enemies should be centrist Democrats. No Republican was going to win that house seat in her district, and so when she knocked off a nationally popular center-left guy like Joe Crowley in the primary there, that should’ve made her a target for internecine fights between the establishment and the young, the left and the center, etc. etc.

But the attacks on her are making her so popular that they’re making Democrats of all stripes absolutely love her.

If only she’d stuck to Republican-appropriate youthful hijinks like underage drinking and sexual assault.

I thought this tweet of David Roberts from a while back (which he recently retweeted) nails it. AOC is almost uniquely qualified to drive these right wing media dipshits mental.

Big City Rapper getting all gangsta as white folks expected he would…

She’s also: f) smart, g) consistently on message, h) able to use social media like a boss.

The people attacking her are freaking imbeciles. Their attacks are the height of incompetence.

“Let’s post a video of her dancing in college, that will destroy her!”

I mean, Jesus Christ. I feel like i could swoop in and just take over all of these idiots, because they are so incredibly dumb. But I don’t want to, because they are such incredible losers.

Because old, white men can’t imagine doing such a thing.

If anyone is interested (I was; it made me happy), here is the full video from 2010 it was taken from:

The fact that some dude edited a different video, and put different music on it, and the result was everyone on the internet saying AOC was cool is just so appallingly bad.

Like… Some dude put effort into something, and ended up just punching himself in the dick.

Also, this is brutal.

I have some issues with AOC, but the constant attacks and her near perfect responses to them have made me a big fan.

The rumble between the last baby boomers and a first wave of millennials coming into government is going to be incredible. I don’t these older politicians get what they’re up against with a generation that has learned to carefully curate public personas after a life on the internet and social media. It will not be easy to dunk on them.

Yes, but they can only choose to cut discretionary spending.

Someone paid real money for that suit! Impressive!

And in a nutshell, this is basically what they’ve done – pulled AOC skeptics on the Left together to find AOC really fuckin’ awesome.