DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. |OT| A bold new space game by Gordon Cameron

DERPSPACE will buy Tencent in no time.

Also, there are ships in the game that support Hong Kong , some that support China, and some for those who don’t like politics in their games. So everyone is happy!

None, but Fifty Cent is a major shareholder.

50 > 10, so there you go.

There’s a solution to all your tencent problems @scharmers! Sic the fiddy at 'em!

So must I pay extra to use this as my desktop wallpaper?

Once you pay the initial $49.99 for the JPEG, you may use it as wallpaper, provided nobody else can see your screen.

Sound too good to be true? It’s because, you see, here at DerpSpace™ we care about the customer.

I just realized why DerpSpace is so great, a revelation acquired and informed by some other threads currently ongoing. Even though DS is visually stunning, there’s enough room left for your imagination to fill in the blanks.

It’s mostly blanks, I think. As for the filling, my vote goes to marzipan.

DerpSpace = DS
Derek Smart = DS

Your imagination is the greatest art director a game could ever have.

Also, it works for free.

DERPSPACE IS FAKE!

DERPSPACE IS A SCAM!

FACT:

DERSPACE 3D WILL NOT EVER BE RELEASED! Alpha version is 1D only!

DERSPACE THE BOARDGAME IS SCHEDULED BEFORE THE ALPHA! Did the backers back the game just for the board game version? Why the switcharoo?

DERSPACE WILL NOT HAVE INCLUDED RECIPE BOOK! How will I know how to make Cygnus-style poached eggs now?

but most of all

DERPSPACE IS 80% DORK AND 20% DERP. THE TRUTH THE DESIGNERS DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I demand a refund!!

This can’t be true!

How much time would you estimate a speedrun of Derp Space might take?

I did it. It was a negative number. Very disturbing. I’m not sure that I have finished, or if I am just starting. The space around me is becoming halvah, and not the chocolate coated kind. I trust nobody and have no body. My hands are small pink worms touching strange glyphs. The world seems to be round, And certain persons, or personalities seem to ‘come round’.

I would like to finish. But a Korean lady says, no finish. Not legal.

I may have done something wrong. But if loving you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right. I mean I was. But that’s not right now. Who am I? And why do I look like a squirrel?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE {{{{ Slam!

What does “Q” think of this game? (I mean the “qanon” guy, not Trek’s “Q”.)

Can we buy them, please?

Because the game encompasses an infinitude of content, a speedrun would take as much as seven minutes.

Nice. How bad was the hangover? Or are you still convalescing in a psych ward from that?