DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. |OT| A bold new space game by Gordon Cameron

Due to my growing enthusiasm for this project, and my unquenched anticipation, I took the liberty of creating a little fan art for DERPSPACE. Maybe one day there will be a support tier where whales can design and submit their own ships for inclusion, but either way I’m sure the mod scene will plug a lot of these holes.

I call this one the Fireball XL5-2.

20200604_115013

That fan art and its magnificent 2 engines brings up another question, @Gordon_Cameron will we have to increase our pledge if we want more than 1 propulsion engine on a given ship?

The answer is always yes.

We almost need a dedicated wiki for all this information.

We at DERPSPACE ™ always appreciate free labor creative participation from the fan base.

Dude, if you guys are trademarked you need to get a lawyer on this guy ASAP. Last year he up and ripped you off, and almost two years after your own announcement:

Who the hell is Greg?

It is already version 1.0.0.0 ?

There is a playable demo? :o

Trademark lawsuits are a great way to get press and spread even more knowledge about the game!

Holy crap, Gordon could checkmate the world by hiring Edge’s lawyers.

I wasn’t going to be so bold as to outright suggest that, but the inference was there!

I was thinking of just accusing that guy of something on Twitter, actually.

A large-scale high-fidelity space game with some kind of rivalry?

Perish the thought!

Oh, I totally see it now!

Speaking of competition, I hope DERPSPACE has walking. I hear it’s all the new rage.

I feel like parts of Greg’s DerpSpace could be incorporated into @Gordon_Cameron 's DERPSPACE , like a mini-game within the game. Where you could have space walking to do external ship repairs.

Not to worry, acquisition negotiations are already underway.

Do you think a six pack of Dos Equis will do it?

Gordon should force Greg to call his DerpSpace something like DerpSpace: Call to Power.

The best Ghostbusters cartoon, with Garfield playing Venkman in the first two seasons.

On that itch.io site, the Donate button I think accepts uploads of jpegs. Or maybe that was on photobucket, I forget now.