DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. |OT| A bold new space game by Gordon Cameron

Will we be able to go on a quest for a giant white space whale?

I must have this game.

Sure, but Harvey Mudd’s jammed a spaceship up it’s space butthole.

Spoilers, I guess.

Seriously, that’s visually stunning.

I’ll take your scout.

Will trade you my self sufficient biodome \ Derpball stadia-ship.

I’m just not too impressed by the touted ‘drink your own urine in event of atmospheric failure’ module.

I also found the codpiece on the Interdimensional God-Emperor statue an anatomical impossibility.

Here’s a pic.

OD

That’s the ship on the left.

Sorry, CSI reserves all whale-hunting to itself.

I have started mining Derpcoin on my daughter’s hand-me-down PC full time. The addition to my power bill is enormous, but I am in this for the long haul.

This is the console of the DERPSPACE Destroyer. Note the large planet visible in the corner of the viewscreen, as well as a distant sun and starbase. Also note the extremely complex control panel, the Derpillian XIV bobblehead, and the steaming-hot coffee. We’re in discussion with Peet’s to provide the virtual coffee at a modest $4.95 per cup. (We’re too cool for Starbucks.)

console

“Mr Derp: full derp ahead. Steady as she derps.”

When can we get the Hanger release so we can walk around and gaze at our Destroyer without actually being able to play?

Derp Alert! Raise Sherps! Standby Photon Derpedoes!

DERPSPACE does not feature a useless Hanger module, it features the Hangers-On ARPG Module where players are able to track down any critical comments or even reasonable questions and spew insults to make themselves feel better about their investments in the game.

Are those Hadley cells I spot on the planet’s surface? Nice to see realistic weather being implemented.

It’s too real… It doesn’t leave anything to the imagination!

With Mark Hamill AS the love interest!!

I’m not a coffee drinker. I hope the ship will have a customizable galley so my ship’s cooks and baristas will be able to brew a hot chocolate for me to “drink” on the bridge. Consider different flavor shots as DLC!

"This machine provides the user with a plastic cup filled with a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

The way it functions is very interesting. When the Drink button is pressed it makes an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject’s taste buds, a spectroscopic analysis of the subject’s metabolism and then sends tiny experimental signals down the neural pathways to the taste centers of the subject’s brain to see what is likely to be well received.

However, no one knew quite why it does this because it then invariably delivers a cupful of liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

The Nutri-Matic was designed and manufactured by the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation whose complaints department now covers all the major land masses of the first three planets in the Sirius Tau Star system."

Only if you add snort of Saurian Brandy.

Don’t snort Saurian brandy. It will dissolve your sinuses.

Ohhhhh…so that’s what really happened to David Crosby.