Destiny 2 - I don't have time to explain Bungie's MMO shooter 2.0

Probably half my rocket launches end up in this. What the heck, pretty sure I’ve got the money.

The Wardcliff coil is pretty much garbage… I found one a while ago, and have tried multiple times to use it and make it useful… I have yet to find a case where it’s not trash.

There was a point in the raid where a bug made it extremely powerful… but it was a bug, and has since been patched out.

I’d buy it, just on the off chance it becomes buffed later, or some other bug makes it useful later… but I would never use it as my exotic currently.

I’m seeing reddit posts where they’re calling it the second coming of Gjallarhorn, though it’s entirely possible that’s just screwing with people.

I think every exotic is going to be the second coming of Gjallarhorn just because nobody wants to feel like they missed out if Exotic X becomes super useful in a few months.

I noticed in the vault there’s your ‘Collection’, where you can just spawn a new Exotic for Shards. I thought it implied you didn’t have to keep your exotics, just have had them at one time. Is that not the case?

you can respawn them, they’re just 205 light level

Yeah, I saw that, too. Pretty short work to get it up to close to your current level, though. So now you don’t really have to worry about dismantling something that could be potentially useful later, right?

Right. But the trick is getting it that first time. Xûr sold the Gjallarhorn in like, the first month of Destiny 1, and then never again (or at least for as long as I played).

I don’t know exactly how the loot tables worked behind the scenes, but it remained very elusive for people who missed it.

People ran every nightfall and raid they could and still came up empty. So everyone’s worried they’ll overlook something again that turns out to be useful after they passed on the opportunity to grab it.

Is there a Ps4 qt3 clan? And how can I join?

That was me. Missed gjallarhorn in the first week, and it never dropped for me until he sold it the week before the nerf hit. And I played a lot of Destiny.

Hey, I dinged 260 today, up from about 245 in a single session. That’s how it seems to go, I get stuck a little while around a certain value and then just kind of surge past. Got a couple good legendary drops and then I bought the Cardiff Wales and that was all it took, apparently. Now I just need a crew for the nightfall and raid.

rightchere

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=182193

Nightfall is rugged this week. We are all in the mid 290’s and still barely finished. 30 seconds on the clock. Honestly though, because of the lack of health regeneration it was more hassle than exciting.

yeah, I’ve been avoiding it. sounds awful

Yeah, we tried it the other day around 270 and didn’t manage to get the boss down even a quarter of his life in 3 or 4 attempts.

This Nightfall seems to be eliciting a lot of complaints about the difficulty of these missions, particularly the time limit. I really hope they don’t end up nerfing Nightfalls in general just because of the outcry over one poorly balanced mission. I’d be happy to see the no-regen thing go away forever, though.

How do I join? That page is just a banner.

This is what I get. Where the buttons on mine are, the ones that say leave, should be some Join buttons.

Mobile site is bored. Worked in desktop mode.

Gonna play tonight. Though I am only level 2

MAKE IT SO

Yay, level 281. Finally ready to enjoy those vault storage limitations and burn through my glimmer!