Diablo III

No that was not what I said, I have been playing my Seasonal character and yes he starts again but my level 70 Paragon 85 Monk seems to have been reset to the start of the expansion and I cannot directly access the rifts and base area. He is still the correct level and has the gear I used but my progress to the end of the expansion has gone

Oh. Sounds like a bug. File a support ticket into the void, I guess?

Nope got it, you can go in to game settings for specific character and swap from Campaign to Adventure, that fixed it thanks

Okie dokie. Cube achieved.

Nowā€¦maybe to make a barbarian for season 9 and start working toward collecting the might of the earth setā€¦

Did you get your cube on the main account, or on a seasonal character? If it was your main account, you have to grab it again with the seaonal guy (just FYI). Not a huge deal, you can go grab it with a level 1 guy in adventure mode (adventure mode is unlocked at the start for seasonal characters), but just so you know.

On the main, right after I unlocked adventure mode.

I havenā€™t started a seasonal character yet.

Anyone else seeing massive frame rate issues all of a sudden?

Iā€™m dropping down to the 20s, whereas previously it was up in the 120sā€¦ :(

They rolled out a 64 bit D3 client that is complete rubbish.

Go to battlenet settings, game settings and select the launch 32 bit client option under D3.

Okay, Iā€™ll try that. But it was working at good frame rates in the 64 bit mode for over a week now.

edit: Yep, that fixed it! Thanks.

Do you play in groups? It was really noticeable straight away in 4 person groups, just terrible performance and switching to 32 bit makes the problem go away, so I did not play with 64 bit all that much at all. There is a forum thread complaining that the 64 bit client was the source of a bunch of performance issues.

No, itā€™s been all solo. No different today.

Those MSAA settings in the 64bit are glorious, itā€™d be a shame to lose them - so hopefully the build gets improved.

Switched back to 32-bit so I could use my graphics mod replacement and other stuff. DIdnā€™t know the 64-bit client had other graphic options but I suspect the graphics mod I am currently using still make it look better.

I still hate Diablo 3 because of the OVER 30 MINUTE update before I can actually play the freakinā€™ game! I really donā€™t care about whatever super-cool, extra-special functionality youā€™ve given to whatever character.

Iā€™ve never tried to like a game so much, and been consistently disappointed by any game, ever.

They keep updating, and I keep hoping, but then Iā€™m ALWAYS disappointed.

That is all.

This is also cooler than I expected:

Support has been added for the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) SDK and Razer peripherals
Supported backlit keyboards will respond to certain in-game situations like Legendary and Set item drops, characters leveling up, and more

The keyboard does a full-on light show when the above situations occur!

I found the issue with the sudden strange loss of performance in the 64bit clientā€¦

Ulianaā€™s Strength (green shoulders) .

Yes really - remove them and the frame rate is back up. :P

Weird, is it just those shoulders, or the resulting proc on the 6 piece set bonus?

Just the shoulders. Transmog them and youā€™ll be fixed as well.*

* Second-hand info, YMMV.

Haha, someone fucked up a particle, I bet.

Oh my god. The Sunwuko set dungeon is extra bonus stupid. Worst feature ever.

e: Not actually the worst feature ever - thatā€™s the Ubi Deus Ex conversation pheromone minigame disaster. But set dungeons sure are dumb.

Set dungeons are stupid all around.

Horrible drops this season, still canā€™t get a Chantodoā€™s wand to drop for the Firebird set Archon build. Still, was clearing T8 with ease, TX with care, soloā€™d GR55.

Finally had enough pieces to switch to a Tal Rasha/Manald Heal/Lightning non Arhon build. Instant TXIII with barely a worry.