Diablo III

Crap, I haven’t finished the last few things to get the stash tab from season 9 and the season ends in less than 2 hours. Oh well…but I was so close.

With consoles getting seasons now it will be interesting to see which way I go. Completed 2-3 seasons on PC so probably back to console, especially as my son has been asking to play together, and I’ve told him with no seasons I don’t feel any need to play on console.

Yeah I’m not sure either. I’d like to go back to playing with the controller, but I’d also like any new pets and frames to be added to my PC account as well.

What’s a console? ;P

Windows 10 UWP.

:-)

After only being able to maintain interest last season for a few hours, unless they add some new gameplay in the future, I think I’ve finally gotten this monkey off my back.

Isn’t there a new class next season?

Sounded like they were still shooting for the latter part of the year for the necromancer, so I don’t believe so.

I had enough fun after my long hiatus that I plan to do at least the next season to goof with more builds and get another stash tab.

Patch 2.5 is now live. It includes a new season of course, alongside the Armory (saves builds, including gear/gems/skills/cube setup), crafting materials now go into a separate tab, so they don’t consume space in your stash, new “primal ancient” items which are ancients with perfect rolls, and the usual set of new legendaries and tweaks.

Awwwww… already? I’ve no time for this! But I’m really keen to play. :)

What class are people doing this season?

*ok the season isn’t live yet:

Season 10 begins Friday, March 31 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.

None of the sets seem all that exciting to me, so not sure I will do anything this season.

Are primal ancients still the same confusing color as the similarly colored ancients & standard legendaries? For me, the gold border wasn’t enough of a differential between ancient and not for quick glances of full inventories.

So I got a Necro beta invite. I’m only level 10, but even at this early date the Necro is hauling around more pets than the Witch Doctor…Corpse Explosion is a blast, quite literally.

Just checked out the new blood cult Temple of the Firstborn zone, which has a real sleek, creepy, Hellraiser feel to it. So far, so good, though it seems like early days yet. I can’t imagine this being out before Christmas.

I got yelled at for asking general knowledge questions in the console diablo thread so let me ask here:
As we near the end of Season 10, I am trying to finish out the season rewards for my WD, The current meta seems to show the Helltooth set as being the fastest and furthest winner for that class, but I admit I am dumbfounded on how to run Wall of Zombies as my mana renewer. It’s got like a 15 second recast, and I have no idea how to move without constantly casting it in the wrong place. These things seem counterproductive to me. How are you supposed to be able to work this? I know I can hit shift to cast without moving, how the hell do you move without casting?

I don’t know why you don’t just but it on a different button, but I think there’s a force move keybind. Not positive, since I don’t use it.

I haven’t played D3 in a while, but I have force-move keybound to left shift. I don’t know what default is, spacebar maybe.

I think it’s unbound by default, or it used to be anyway. I bind mine to ‘w’. Super handy for set dungeons.

Alright, I will try that. But still, using this set, because of the timers it’s like I can’t ever use more than 10% of my mana…

Wall of zombies or wall of death? Don’t think helltooth should be using zombies… Prevailing builds are a DoT wall of death, acid cloud combo, or a pet based wall of death, garg, zombie dogs combo.

Note that wall of zombies does not proc the helltooth necrosis effect either…