Diablo III

You’ll be pining for the halcyon days of wall to wall Crusaders!

Though if there’s one thing I’ve learned in life so far, it’s that you can never really have too many Necromancers.

If one of the other bonus sets is of major interest, it will be a tough call. I may mess around some to see what skills I like.

Finally spent some time on my season 10 witch doctor last night, and now just need 1 more jewelcrafting recipe to finish out the 4th chapter and complete the starter set. Definitely will be picking up the necromancer when it releases. It’d be worth it just for the extra stash tabs. They should sell those on the store, they’d make a ton of money.

Necromancer pack is a given. Now to decide which platform.

All of them. I mean, come on.

Finished up the 4th chapter with a buick bounty run, so I guess I’ll consider the season a success even though I only spent about 12 hours. Season 11 starts on Thursday July 20th.

Man, Buicks get such terrible gas mileage. But, yeah, the 70s nostalgia is strong.

The sad (not really) truth is that is most likely inevitable.

Challenge rifts strike me as the coolest feature in the upcoming patch/dlc.

I received a degree in typing from Trump University.

where’s that like button!

As someone who truly despises Set Dungeons, I really can’t imagine Challenge Rifts doing much for me. I guess it will depend what the rewards are and if that in turn it encourages some enjoyment out of them. The build experimentation aspect might be interesting, but if at the end of the day your time is better spent running TXIII rifts and pushing GR’s, then they will be nothing more than another season journey hurdle, I suspect.

Yay, finished my first season with an extra stash tab, with one day to spare. I actually enjoyed completing 6 different GR55 rifts, each with a different 6 set bonus. It was fun to try out the different builds.

Fuck the set dungeons though. Just mastering one of those sucked donkey balls.

Some of the set dungeons are stupidly easy. If one is giving you trouble, try a diff one. And by the time you have to do that for a season, you probably have other sets anyway.

I figured that out after 6 bad attempts, but by then my stubborn nature set in and I had to finish it.

It is funny how quickly things ramp up. I went from level 65 to doing T7 speed runs in about 3 hours.

I’d like to get Haedrig’s gift for this past season. Can anyone power level a hardcore character to 70 today?

Just join a powerleveling chat channel and ask around, I’ve never had any trouble getting help.

If you have problems with that I will probably be available this evening by around 8pm cst and I can help you. Pretty sure you’re already on my friend list too.

Thanks. I did find someone in a power leveling community without too much trouble. Completed the seasonal set after only the second of Haedrig’s gift bags which was pretty surprising (got the royal ring of grandeur and one the guy that power leveled me dropped one of my needed set pieces. Having a T6 viable character in just a couple of hours was certainly a record for me.

I’m stubborn and soloed all the things this season, but I was still done with what I wanted to do fairly quickly. The rng was pretty awful for my witch doctor, but quite decent for my demon hunter. After completing almost every tier for the stash tab and getting a couple worthless primals I just kind of stopped.

Will be happy to give the necromancer a whirl though.