Diablo III

OK so finshed the acts (took 30 hours) and am level 62, what’s the quickest way to get to 70?

Adventure mode. And increase the difficulty.

ok cheers

You’re almost there so not worth getting someone to power level you.

Grab a Leoric’s Crown to increase the gem effect and slot the highest level ruby you have in it to boost your XP growth. Once you hit 70 you’ll want to ditch that since the XP growth increase is decreased at 70.

Ramp up the difficulty, do some rifts or farm caches in adventure mode.

Cheers, now up to 67 so not going to take too long

Hey for the record after the first day of a season you can get powerlevelled to 70 and 200 Paragon in about an hour. 0-70 in 15 minutes if you want to start there. I understand the achievement of doing 70 on your own but the game journey really starts when you hit 70! If you want help post your Bliz ID!

SO level 70 no problem and have done chapters 1 and 2 and will finish 3 today. Not keen on the set though, not one for shouts and that, i like more physical damage. I currently have a 2h weapon that does an additional 765% to hammer of the ancients meaning it is doing around 50mill damage a hit which is making this bit a little easier but I do spam that as my main damage dealer.

It is rather addictive, just one more go and I wonder what will drop next .

Now that you are 70, I would strongly suggest doing Act 1 adventure mode to get Horadric caches until you get a Ring of Royal Grandeur. It lowers the number of items needed for set bonuses. You can wear it for a while but eventually you will want to use the cube to extract that power.

Caches are a good way to get loot early and that ring will make it a lot easier to play around with sets early on when you tend to have a lot of partial sets.

There’s no wrong thing to do but that ring is a real fun booster in my opinion.

Does anyone know why the Diablo 3 Eternal Collection for PC apparently isn’t sold anywhere anymore? Amazon and Walmart have it for every platform except for PC.

But that one doesn’t include the Necromancer like the Eternal Collection does!

I guess, but it’s like $10 extra on Battle net and they have it on sale multiple times a year.

So at this point 9 years later I don’t personally see much value for a physical copy of an online only game in the first place.

Ymmv

Edit : A quick search suggests that the Eternal edition only received a physical release for consoles. So it appears you can only get that specific edition digital via Blizzard. So you either get the Battle Chest and add the digital Necromancer add on, or get the bundle on Battlenet.

I know you mean the PC version, but anyone with the Switch version can play offline (with a few restrictions for season characters).

Yup, offline not on PCs. Probably why they didn’t bother with an Eternal box copy for pc.

So just got a Whimsydale Goblin and pulled a nice 30 million gold out of there and some decent stuff. Been making steady progress, up to Slayer in the Seasonal Stuff so have the full set. Managed a GR 20 with no issues, gear is still all over the place as i try to get pieces I like that match my play style.

I haven’t played in a few seasons, but if you are going GR 20’s you are well on your way. I would suggest that it can help to spend 5 minutes and look up what is good to gamble for on your class with the blood shards to get the more rare pieces for builds. Definitely not mandatory, but sometimes it can help you decide what to focus on.

With the Blood Shards do you just spend them with Kadath and hope you get what you need after a few hundred purchases

Pretty much, so it can be worth looking at a loot table for your class to see what you would want at a place like (I assume this is up to date but I haven’t played in a bit). Generally amulets and rings is a good place to start depending on what you have already.
https://www.d3planner.com/game/71814/kadala

For me, I mostly just played and built my own style out of what I found, but as you really start pushing the limits then there start to be gear pieces that you just really need to unlock a build.

Thanks, that’s useful, I have an idea of what I am after and a few bits are there.

Bwahahaha