Diablo IV - A Return To Darkness

So, far as I can tell, this is not a “play anywhere” Xbox game, meaning I can’t buy the Xbox version and then play on the my PC.

So my options are:

• Buy the PC version on Blizzard, and with this assuming I can also play on my Mac
  • Buy the Xbox version and just play on the console, and not be able to access the game on my PC (but I’m assuming it’ll link to my battle.net account?)

— Alan

You can always stream from your PC to the console via moonlight. Works great on Xbox anyway. PC version has full controller support.

xbox app on pc has remote streaming to desktop as well. works pretty well imo

True dat, guess it could go both ways. I always prefer my PC because it’s faster and more flexible.

What’s the website for planning on your build offline? I know it was posted somewhere upthread, but my search is failing me.

Edit: Found it! @alcaras posted it above. Thank you Sir.

Thank you!

I’d rather they have other, more interactive ways, to get the goodies.

Helped me understand unstoppable, overpower and lucky hit:

That’s a very helpful video, thanks!

You bet

Blizz already not really understanding the nature of (paid or early access related) competitive advantage…

Or alternatively, they understand it well…

Touché

FYI, the early access pre-load starts tonight (May 30).

Prepare for your descent into Hell by Pre-Loading Diablo IV early. Below you’ll find instructions on how to install the game beginning on May 30 at 4 p.m. PDT for Windows PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. Purchase of any edition of Diablo IV is required to Pre-Load.

From Blizzard.

Another reminder that the beta/server slam versions can be removed.

Finally.

How much fanfare is appropriate for a chicken promotion?

Thanks!

I can’t figure out when the actual early access release is? It says 4 days before, and that is the 2nd of june, but somehow (here?) said it would be the 1st of june?

I think it’s 12:01 AM on June 2nd, GMT, maybe? Which would make it around 7PM on the east coast of the USA on June 1st? Something like that?

Yep, that’s exactly it. That’s why I can get it at 20:00 on June 1st. The map in that link I provided up a few gives a good explanation of when/why.

The damage bucket info was very helpful, though note the caveats in the comments.