Diablo on the PC, 1996-2017, beloved videogame cherished by millions, R.I.P.

And, you can actually set items to “junk” through that menu as well.

$29.99 on PSN

Yay! Purchased.

As a side note, the Necromancer is awesome.

I got my SkArmy and past the SkelKing last night. Fun so far, will see if she takes the place of my WD

This is on test, right? Is there a test server for PS4?

edit: nvm, I see it’s in a closed beta.

I read that as “Ska Army” for some reason…

I would totally enlist in the Ska Army.

“Don’t call me Skaface!”

A ska army made out of Lions.

I’m in the Necromancer Beta and am enjoying it so far. I’ve got a bunch of skellies, some mages that come and go, and a big flesh golem. I’m trying to get a big army.

While I’ve certainly been enjoying the new class, at some level it IS just Diablo III so I don’t think the expansion will provide a whole lot of staying power. Unless they add a bunch of new content or things to do.

Ska army? Sell outs!

Took a break from Necro to play Monk on PS4. Holy shit its soooo different, much harder. No clue how people play D3 sans pets.

I finally beat the butcher bounty, took me 20 minutes. The Skelton King took my necro under 2. Monk was way under level it seemed, maybe a companion is supposed to help? Templar a good choice?

Edit: Also adding, playing on console is weiiiiird. But I’m getting used to it. Anyone wanna do low levels ping me saturday night, I’m Kadath everywhere, including PSN.

Templar is the only choice always. Stuns and resource gen, ftw.

My Witch Doctor calls you a big fat liar!

Is your Witch Doctor level 8? That would explain his ingnorance of Templar superiority, as well as the pre-schooler insult! ;P

I was actually confusing playing Crusader as opposed to taking a Templar follower, which is what you’re talking about. So my bad.

Templar is fine as a follower but he’s pretty much the textbook definition of a wet blanket. If you were going to a party would you pick the Templar as a companion? Of course not!

Ok Templar it is. Is my experience with the monk unusual tho? Seems so much more cookie-clickerish than the other classes. And underpowered at this point anyway

What level are you? At the end of the day is is all about gear anyway. Monks can certainly hold their own, though.

Monk feels great to me with the PS4 control scheme. Kadath, hit me up on PS. I’m hotfreak1994.

Oh, and, yes, Templar. Always.

Ok after 8 est tonight I’ll be on. Lvl9-10 ish