Diablo on the PC, 1996-2017, beloved videogame cherished by millions, R.I.P.

Templar is the only choice always. Stuns and resource gen, ftw.

My Witch Doctor calls you a big fat liar!

Is your Witch Doctor level 8? That would explain his ingnorance of Templar superiority, as well as the pre-schooler insult! ;P

I was actually confusing playing Crusader as opposed to taking a Templar follower, which is what you’re talking about. So my bad.

Templar is fine as a follower but he’s pretty much the textbook definition of a wet blanket. If you were going to a party would you pick the Templar as a companion? Of course not!

Ok Templar it is. Is my experience with the monk unusual tho? Seems so much more cookie-clickerish than the other classes. And underpowered at this point anyway

What level are you? At the end of the day is is all about gear anyway. Monks can certainly hold their own, though.

Monk feels great to me with the PS4 control scheme. Kadath, hit me up on PS. I’m hotfreak1994.

Oh, and, yes, Templar. Always.

Ok after 8 est tonight I’ll be on. Lvl9-10 ish

Ok I’ve picked this up on the PS4 as well now. I played it a fair bit on the PC about 2 years ago. Feel free to add me on PSN, username is ChappersUS.

We were already friends Chapper, will look for you. Have no clue how the D3 party system works on PS4, feel free to jump in my game if that’s possible.

How do bounties work? I completed Act 1s bounties last night and was planning on doing Act 2 bounties today, but now I see I have a new set of Act 1 bounties. Are they time based or what?

They are session based. They might all reset if you clear the bounties in all regions (don’t remember at the moment)

Oh wow, it’s that fast. Thanks!

Yes, it is as quick as jumping out of a game and jumping back in. It used to be more important when there were bonus regions that offered an extra cache. Now you get it when completing any region.

I’ll join in with you guys if you’re playing super late tonight, after board game night.

Sounds cool, we are ramping up fast!

Neighborhood ppower outage, rebooting now

Rowe check PM

That was fun Chappers. I’m definitely going to roll out a Necro on PS4 when they go live. Still not sure on this monk.

Can someone walk me through how parties work on PS4? I set mine to open last night and one guy joined for a bit, but it didn’t seem like it activated voice comms and there didn’t seem to be a way to easily invite him to a voice party within the game…

I started a Barbarian with the kids, but then started a Season character as a Monk a week or so ago. I love the MOnk the mostest and had very little problem adjusting to the control scheme. I got to 70 and have started doing Bounties and early level rifts. I literally put in 100s of hours into the PC version and seems I have not burned out and it really doesn’t make a lot of sense as I don’t have that much time for videogaming and it is all still fairly repetitive in the mechanics and the content I have done a bajillion times. I think it is the crazy good quality of the production. The effects and especially the collision visuals (that’s not the technical phrase but I am drawing a blank). I played a decent amount of Torchlight, but the feel was never the same.

I have played many ARPGs again since DIII came out and none of them come close to the amount of enjoyment I ge4t or time I wish to dedicate to it. I know some people the game has bounced off of, but it is easily the game I have pled the most in probably my entire life and that is not an exaggeration. I only say probably because my memory is shit and I could be forgetting something easily.

What difficulty level do you play on that you got to 70 so quickly?