Diablo on the PC, 1996-2017, beloved videogame cherished by millions, R.I.P.

Is that craftable?

It’s a drop from Act 1 bounties.

Ok cool

Finally got the 6 set bonus on my Monk so I can have 4 or 5 “mini-monks” active at the same time which let me quickly get from Torment 1 to Torment 4.5. Now to find those boots that double that number, and maybe Tasker & Theo to increase attack rate by 50%. The staff that gives them 120% extra damage seems nice as well.

I wonder if their hit rate is affected by Attack Speed?

Yes, which is why you want to cube Flying Dragon (which procs a chance to double your attack speed) and use the Inna’s staff.

Some good builds with gear/skill suggestions here:

So my WD season guy has gotten 70 and through the first 3 acts. I have 5 pieces of Zunimassas due to a lucky drop. I havent upgraded my weapon in like 4-5 days of play now.

I can romp through Torment 1 riftsin 5ish mins and T3 in about 15-20, I cleared GR13, but I can’t beat the T4 guys needed to complete this step (Diablo, Belial and 4 keywardens). I’m honestly not sure what I should be focused on now to get to the next step, any suggestions at this point? I have all + damage jewelry, 1 of em socketed with a greater rift gem adding even more dps.

Cheers for the build guide, at Torment 9 now. Need to take it a bit slow now, have around 40M Effective Hit points, with 1.1M raw HP, but usually when I take a hit I drop down to 50% hp. Seeing as I’m on Hardcore Seasonal, need to be a bit more careful than I otherwise would’ve :)

Managed to get the boots to give me 2 x Minions on the Monk, then someone in party gave me Ancient Tasker & Theo for another 40% attack speed.

Used the cube on two rings, and managed to get the two set rings that require you to only use Ancient equipment, I guess it could be really powerful with a full ancient build. (100% damage per Ancient and 4% damage reduction. I guess if you have all slots filled that is 12 or 13 x 100/4.

Got an ancient and a normal Flying dragon, so I cubed the normal one. The damage boost it gives is pretty noticeable.

Do you need to wear those boots or can you cube them with your setup? You could very easily gamble those boots w a level 8 monk. That’s how I got Lut Socks for my barbarian in the previous season. Never mind, see you got them already.

Do you die and have to reload on the console version, or do you just respawn nearby?

Yea, was wondering about the gambling to get those boots earlier on a lower level character, just didn’t know how far “down” i had to go; and didn’t duckduckgo to find out :)

Spent a lot of gambling currency on Kadala, as well as upgrading Rares to legendary, which meant a lot of farming to get materials, but made it in the end :)

Yeah, for an item with a low minimum level, just make a new seasonal character of the appropriate class and level to the minimum, then gamble away. That limits the size of the potential legendary pool for any given slot.

Good idea for my alt :-)

I was hoping the new class would be in 2.5, but I guess it will be in Season 11.

Almost Paragon 300 now; highest I’ve been on the seaonal HC since Season 4 or something. Still not gonna bother doing the Set-item dungeons though, cause, f… that.

Well I got the 3rd level of Zunis and figured out how to make em sing, got to greater rift 25 before cutting the timing close. I really like using the cubed effect of making elites spawn every time you trigger a pylon. Adds up fast.

Nems bracers are the shit.

Went to my non seasons WD to play with a friend. PAINFUL. The season armor makes all the difference! Thanks for everyone’s input.

So I just played this couch co-op with a friend last night on PS4. Can someone explain how the loot sharing works? It seemed to maybe automatically be giving it to the most appropriate player, or maybe it was random. All I know is sometimes I’d hit X to pick up something and it’d go to my friend.

Overall, it was a complete blast. Couch co-op Diablo is fantastic, and I think I prefer the direct controls to the PC-mouse controls that I am used to. Good stuff.

Yeah it works like this. I think the loot has little tags indicating the player it’s assigned to, if you look before picking stuff up.

Made it through Season 10 step 6. Thanks all who provided help and advice! Bring on Necro!

Sorry Kadath, seems our timezones just don’t line up at particularly conducive hours for a joint session. :(

It’s all good. Appreciate your advice!

I actually meant to post in the other Diablo thread. Will when new season starts!