Dice Legacy

I haven’t bought this, but I want to. I’m glad it’s getting post-release support, and these sound like positive changes… but it also kinda sounds like it’s still EA.

Game sounds more interesting to me now.

I think that when someone works “tirelessly” then they aren’t working very hard.

With the coupon I can get this for $6 on Epic. I know the reviews are bad, but I so want this game to be good, I might try it. Hopefully this update is good?!??

As one would say, its a roll of the dice. ;)

Just downloaded the patch, but with Gloomhaven 1.0 hitting tomorrow it may be a while before I get to it.

Anyone get around to revisiting this? I see a pretty big patch dropped near the end of December.

I played in the middle of December for about 14 hours. I played the first (and maybe second?) scenarios. I thought it was a decent game with fun decisions - building buildings, upgrading dice, collecting resources, expanding…

It wasn’t great or anything, but it was worth playing the amount I did. It’s a game I’d possibly play again.

Pretty much same here. It’s more of a dice-management game than a city-builder game; which is fine. My main problem was that the buildings all look kind of the same, so it’s hard to know what you’ve already built, or find the building you’re looking for. Also it seemed pretty difficult to get to the higher levels of the tech tree and the more powerful dice, so the gameplay kind of stays the same for too long (although it’s more than possible that I just suck at it).

I must’ve played before this update though; I don’t remember any weather effects.