Did Katie Holmes have a stroke?

She had Bells Palsy dumbasses. It affects half your face.

That’s… a very odd first post.

You sure showed all those people that haven’t been here in half a decade or more.

Does 2019 Qt3 still think she’s “tainted meat”?

It’s rarely a good idea to read old QT3.

I didn’t need to know this thread existed.

Honestly, this thread was such a horrific train wreck, it deserves someone popping in after 13 years to call out everyone involved.

The irony, is that most of the original thread contributers moved to another forum to promote inclusiveness and greater social awareness.

And yet not incorrect.

Dear lord this topic.

Yea lol didn’t realize it was that old till I commented…They’re still dumbasses…

You’ll get no argument on that one.

Yeah, at first I thought this was a new topic that I missed. Then I opened it.

There was a time I wouldn’t have seen anything wrong with this thread. Thankfully that time is not today.

krusty

TBH, this thread did inspire me to Google “katie holmes boobs”.

Wow, there’s a lot to dislike about this thread.

And yet I feel most strongly about correcting Glenn, who I don’t think realized pwk’s awkwardly worded parenthetical supposed the beard accusations aren’t true.

Tainted meat ouch. Not used that in a while for obvious reasons. Its a reference to her fucking Cruise not the stroke/palsy btw. Poor Katie. At least she escaped the cult and moved on from being Tom’s beard

ps I hope no one necros the Gamergate thread, let’s just say I’ve done a 180 since.

This thread is like a geological cross section of political correctness on the Internet (complete with Katie Boundary! :D).

I don’t know whether to applaud or smack you for that.

What is a turkey baster? I don’t get that.

But couldn’t Tom Cruise just… ? Okay I get it now. Thanks.