Did you know Americans don't like free beer?

You still didn’t answer my question. ^_^

How precisely is it a mark against me that I won’t spend money on total shit? I haven’t been to McDonald’s in about fifteen years either, because their food is execrable and I’d rather spend money on Whataburger. Does that make me an effete burger elitist?

I have friends out in Chicago who drive here when they visit instead of flying specifically so they can fill the trunk of their car with cases of Yuengling on the way back.

Me, I’m just happy that it’s basically impossible to find a beer distributor around town that isn’t pretty much full of $20 cases of the stuff. Mmmm.

Yep, I don’t know what it is about Yuengling exactly. But my brothers don’t think it’s a family reunion now unless I bring home a few cases. And I’m expected to have it in the fridge if they come visit.

I suspect it’s because it’s a pretty decent “as cheap as Bud” beer. It’s clearly not the best beer in the world, but compared to so many other domestic brands available at low cost its heaven.

And, while I have a pretty sophisticated palette but am not a snob … it really is a good chuggin’ beer. Maybe the best ever made.

I don’t pay extra for alcoholic beverages unless they have extra alcohol.

I’m drinking this tonight. Refreshing.

I had two of these and was quite satisfied.

Definitely a “nom again.”

Tonight was a night for cheap Sierra Nevada Wheat, on clearance at the local natural foods market.

The Phillies play in Clearwater during Spring Training, that probably 'splains it.