Die2Nite - Multiplayer zombie survival!

I’d be interested as well. Sounds neat!

If anyone has a spare key, I’d love to play.

I’m living in the same doomed town as Calistas, but they call me CapnCostello over there.

The beta invitation keys seem to not show up until an account has played a full day, maybe a bit longer. I just noticed mine where I knew there were none before.

I’ve still got 1 key, PM me if you want it.

Hit this site up if you are looking for a key:
w ww.betakeygiveaway.com/die2nite-beta-key/

I just managed to get a key from there.

Im in! just need a key.

Sounds mildly interesting, but definitely minus points for a terrible name.

I’ll mail the devs and see if we can’t get a few keys going.

edit Oh! My keys did come through in a day, as suggested above. I’m mailing them to random you lot now. And yay for being in with a Qt3’er already. Our town is doomed - we can’t find enough wrought iron and whatnot to build our damn workshop :(

Any five people can form a coalition, but if you have a hero, you can chose a town instead of being thrown in a random one.

Which is odd. And half the fun is trying to survive the fools and morons! Very fitting!
Agree, I think the biggest flaw of the game is, when everybody knows everything, people stop doing mistakes, consulting the wiki before every move etc.
This ends in meta gaming, where 8 coalitions form up a meta coalition, that joins a city, so they can push their town highest on the ladder through coordinated gameplay.
Last time i saw a city where such a coalition joined a city where they immediately hung 10 non-coalition people probably to conserve water or to show who is boss:)

die2nite is only available outside de/ch/at/f

Thanks for the info. I’m surprised coalitions aren’t open on the number of players as this game would make for a perfect ‘forum’ game, as we’re seeing here. And yeah, the risk with an all-coalition game is that the fun gets sucked out of it - but I’d be willing to try and see for myself!

30 keys added to the OP!

I love the concept, but won’t be able to try it until late tonight.

Used 3XXLXM57. Thanks!

50FZPSU4

Used, thanks !

Used XHR0EIXM, thanks!

Used ZXG7J8U2 , thanks. Inflexible waterfall, Josemas.

Used HM6Q47JL. Looks interesting, thanks.

I took WXFHJN3G. Thank you ;).

SZKM9NIR used. After messing around a bit I can’t say I see the appeal. Its an interesting concept, though, so I’ll give it some more time.

552ZTSAI claimed

Probably won’t pour much time into this until the weekend.

• Alan “Itsatrap” Au

I’m in as jab2565, still trying to get around the interface