Digital Life Expo NYC Meet-up

I plan to attend Digital Life on Thursday, October 12th at the Javitt’s convention center in NYC. Anyone planning to be around the area? It would be nice to meet up with some of you and grab a few drinks. Then you can call me a dirty, dirty viral marketer to my face and rip the Sony hat off my head then stomp on it as I gently weep in a corner.

Any takers?

Huh. I’ll have to go look that up. My sister’s birthday is around that time. She’d be happy if I visited her.

Be careful. You might get kidnapped by a bunch of thugs in Ken Kutaragi masks and thrown into the back of a van clearly marked “Not Sony”, then taken away to a secret training camp to be taught discipline.

Anyways though, that sounds like a fun expo. I wonder how often they have stuff like that in Chicagoland.

Very likely I will be there.

I might go just for an excuse to take off work. Not sure yet… I got my free tickets just in case.

Try and get a photo of everyone sitting around with tape covering their nipples.

Peter, if I am there, I promise to do just that.

I picked up tickets myself. Not sure if I can make it Thursday, but I’ll give it a shot.

I’ll probably be there.