Dildo shopping network?

So I just discovered that there’s this channel (225 for you other direct tv users) that plays a shopping channel for dildos and sex toys from 2am til 5. The show is called shop erotic (website of the same name).

They just whipped out a cock ring shaped like a cat and a double dick strap-on. Double headed bendy didldo? Vibrating rabbit? Rotating rechargeable ball bearing dildo?! It’s like a hardware store for your crotch! I’m learning so much!

Also, the hosts are hot. So weird, it’s like I slipped into bizzaro world.

Of course I had to share this crazy thing with Qt3.

Hm, so this is what you did after our run in GW. :p

Good to see you, BTW. Hey, maybe next time we should start from the Temple of Ages? An 8-member party should beable to do better against those effin’ titans.

need YouTube clip.

I’m not sure what we did before YouTube existed, but it must have sucked.

That channel would be SO better if it had sex toy infomercials, with demos.

Also…

In this thread - I DELIVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V9AE3QxyQU

I keep checking this thread just to see what ads Google decides to run. So far, it’s just pimped hurricane relief, which must be some kind of bizarre free association thing.

Hot nerd girls pushing toys called the Scorpion with attachments for anal entry? Sounds like European prime-time.

Yah, it seemed like the best way to unwind.

Even better was what else was on. Sinbaaaaaaaaaad!

Did anybody notice they had separate phone numbers for men and women? What’s that about?

Probably due to the weird laws that some states have.

In some states, if a man is initiating a transaction with a woman who is selling toys, they both could be arrested on prostitution charges.

That, and some people might get all weirded out at the thought of their order for sex toys being taken by a member of the opposite sex.

Women probably have a toll-free number.

Considering almost all the sex toys are marketed towards women, men are probably the ones with the toll free number.

Google says: http://www.shoperotictv.com

• Alan

You have a point there. I was thinking of the numbers you see in those dating hotline ads.

One of the clients ‘serviced’ by my IT company happens to be one of the leaders in the adult toys industry. Nothing quite like touring the facilities and seeing all the bins and shelves of all their naughtily named silicone product lines and then being offered your choice of any of the ‘blems’. Oh, and the candy dish in the lobby filled with buttplugs; priceless.

Decent collection of stuff, too.