Din's Legacy: Din Again

Version 0.825 is out: changes. This patch fixes a couple of crashes, allows recruiting NPCs to town, makes guard items usable, improves gate UI, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.826 is out: changes. This patch fixes another crash, fixes recruits in multiplayer, adds some new in-game taunts, adds a new skin, adds several chests from Patreon, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.827 is out: changes. This patch adds a loot filter, makes food & drinks useful, adds a bunch of environmental bonuses/penalties to monsters, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues.

Version 0.828 is out: changes.

Better monsters!

This patch improves monsters in many ways: more item use, more destroying of environmental objects, using doors, new vulnerabilities, fire/acid weapons, vision cone, and much more.

Version 0.829 is out: changes.

This patch adds the Warmaster, Steward, and Apothecary town roles, adds personal quests to NPCs, improves rewards from NPCs, and fixes a bunch of other smaller issues, mostly NPC related.

The game really feels like the much-improved sequel to Din’s Curse now, so I highly recommend jumping into it if you liked that game.

Thanks Bluddy!

BTW, if you’re a Soldak fan, you may want to join us on the unofficial discord server. It’s a new server, but hopefully we can gain some momentum.

Version 0.830 is out: changes.

This patch adds a couple world options, fixes a slowdown, makes some areas more unique, improves treasure maps, rebalances several things, and fixes a bunch of minor issues

Version 0.831 is out: changes.

This patch adds unique skills, a bunch of new mutations, and fixes a few minor issues.

Version 0.832 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds the ninja specialty, adds a manual, makes god altars more unique, and fixes several minor issues.

Am picking this up on Steam today. I’ve spent the last few days with Drox Operative again (after 6 or so years away) and got the urge to try the latest and greatest. I tried to buy the game direct from Soldak.com to make sure as many pennies as possible would find their way into the right pockets, but I guess it’s only available on Steam for now (presumably because of the ongoing EA updates). That’s fine for me, too bad about that 30% shark bite though.

$15 seems like a good deal, given the price of Zombasite, but I’m guessing the price will go up when the game reaches 1.0?

Anyway, soon I’ll be mutating with the best of them.

Ah, wait. Strike that part^^

I just saw the official “to-do” list. maybe if I want to try the latest and greatest I’ll start with Zombasite for now. I do prefer my games to be a little less in the works.

I think Zombasite is quite enjoyable. You get the upgraded graphics system with bump mapping. One piece of advice – do not ever allow your expedition points to go negative!

Version 0.833 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds a bunch of icons and player skins, adds several new special rooms, and fixes several minor issues.

Version 0.834 is out: changes.

This patch rebalances a ton of things, adds more female skins, adds a bunch of cave & dungeon sounds, and fixes several minor issues.

Version 0.835 is out: changes.

This patch rebalances more things, adds more male & female skins, adds a bunch of new achievements, and adds achievements to Steam.

Version 0.836 is out: changes.

This patch adds a new specialty, adds more female skins, adds more skill icons, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.837 is out: changes.

This patch fixes a crash, adds new special rooms, makes weapon types more unique, adds new female & male plate skins, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Version 0.838 is out: changes.

This patch improves many quests, adds scenario selection, adds new mutation icons, improves NPCs, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.