Din's Legacy: Din Again

Version 0.806 is out: changes. This patch fixes some map generation issues, fixes some quest area mismatches, rebalances several more things, and fixes many other minor issues.

Love it, thanks for your hard work on this one man, really loving it. Hopefully the improvements you make for this one will find their way to Drox 2. ;)

Version 0.807 is out: changes. This patch increases the max/default zoom level, balances quest speed better, adds larger bags, fixes some quest monster spawning issues, and fixes many other minor issues.

Version 0.808 is out: changes. This patch fixes several crashes hopefully making everything more stable than ever and fixes many other minor issues.

Version 0.809 is out: changes. This patch fixes a crash, adds a Permanent player option, fixes several balance issues, and fixes many other minor issues.

What is your favorite mutation that you have seen in Din’s Legacy?

So far mine has been Minstrel/Fire Mage/Paladin.

Thanks for the updates. Please keep em coming!

Version 0.810 is out: changes. This patch fixes a couple crashes, a major balance issue, and many other minor issues.

Better Rewards!

Version 0.811 is out: changes. This patch focuses on rewarding the player better (better loot, vendors, chests, NPC reactions, level ups, achievements, etc).

I do love the sound of that.

So Stephen, I can confirm that the rewards are better.

But did this patch also make nearly every mob a fire caster? I’m dodging fireballs left and right.

It’s kind of exciting, but wow.

I did not change anything to make fire casting monsters more common that I know of.

Luck of he draw then. I’ll deal with it, at least until the next patch where I roll a new character.

Better Items!

Version 0.812 is out: changes. This patch greatly improves items by allowing almost any skill on an item, adds limited use staves/wands (ex. Wand of Fireballs), and updates every unique item to be cooler and more unique.

Version 0.813 is out: changes. This patch fixes a networking issue, speeds up loading, improves world modifiers UI, boosts all unique items, adds a Patreon reward, and fixes many other minor issues.

Version 0.814 is out: changes. This patch improves a ton of UI related things.

Version 0.815 is out: changes. This patch balances a bunch of things better and fixes many smaller issues.

Version 0.816 is out: changes. This patch fixes a crash, decreases monster damage, improves precaching of assets, and fixes a bunch of smaller issues.

Better Performance!

Version 0.817 is out: changes. This patch speeds up the game’s frames per second, reduces hitches by precaching assets way better, and speeds up loading times.