DiRT Rally 2.0 - Ain't no ordinary Rally, it's evolved!

Decided to try comparing the stock Skoda Fabia (WRC) and Citroen C4 around Bondi Forest (Australia) in the Time Trial mode. Out of the box the Skoda is definitely the relatively easier of the two to drive fast thanks to how well it drives. Though once I added 10mm of ride height to the stock Citroen C4 setup that helped immensely, since the car at stock height was reacting more sensitively than the Skoda Fabia to the Australian road edges and bumps. Managed to beat my best Skoda Fabia attempt by just over 7 seconds in the Citroen C4 once I made that simple change to the stock setup.

I’ll enjoy my time in the #4 spot on the global combined PC+Console leaderboards while it lasts, since the infamous fast guys haven’t yet set times for this stage using the Upto 2000cc class.

Time Comparisons

Also, obligatory screenshot since this game manages to look really good at times with the dust particle effects and such. Though apparently the replay interface decided to ruin it slightly by reappearing just as I hit F12, hah.