Disappearing Threads

I was just trying to respond to a new thread by Jupiter Jones on game magazines when it just disappeared. Can you remove a thread you have posted as long as it does not have replies yet? Or did Mark/Tom/gremlins do this?

-DavidCPA

Yikes, I hope I didn’t accidentally do that! I deleted two threads about the recent Derek Smart/Bill Huffman crap, but didn’t mean to delete anything else.

I guess just start a new thread, David. Apologies if I screwed something up for you.

-Tom

No, Jupiter Jones posted the thread. I was just trying to respond. No biggee for me, but Jupiter may not be feeling the love right now :D

-DavidCPA

Oh, in that case, it wasn’t me. I didn’t delete any new threads. It’s possible Mr. Jones cancelled his post and the thread was deleted (?).

-Tom

I thought this was a scantily clad, Brazilian woman dedicated thread. Where is Dunkin when you need him?!

— Alan

[keanu]woah[/keanu]

Thank God for beaches and summer and the increasing tolerance for less and less clothing.

Thank God for vaginas. They’re scary but they’re good.

Mmmmmm…vaginas…

Mmmmm… oysters…

i think this picture sufficiently caricatures the event:

i’m personally a big fan of the vagina, but oysters make me ill.

I vote we substitute this for the dinosaur games from here on out. Lady posters can feel free to post pictures of Brad Pitt’s abs or George Clooney’s ass or Jonah Falcon’s lengthy…reviews.

If the upthrusting camera isn’t enough, the guy’s also sporting an erection.

So much for maintaining professional distance :twisted:

If the upthrusting camera isn’t enough, the guy’s also sporting an erection. So much for maintaining professional distance

Might as well blame a compass for pointing north!

I just crush those smutty compasses that always point north.

I will vote with Ty on this one!