Discussions

Hi there,
Please help me. Your advices will help me. I got Chronic Belching. I’m suffering from chronic belching. I’m 23 years old. I use to drink alchol, take marijuana, crack cockaine, tramadol and when i stopped all this i started belching. Since 3 years ago i have been belching everyday all the time. I feel so much Gas in my stomach. I went to the hospital the Doctor said its Gastric olsar. Please advice me on what to do. I’ve been reading too on help topics on google forums

Oh please please please nobody delete this thread.

I have the same issue but from the other end. Please help QT3 Hivemind.

I’ve learned from this forum that drilling holes sometimes fixes stuff.

Easily solved, take up crack again.

And now I have a problem with water shooting out my nose.

Thanks @schurem!

Goldurnit, @chappers beat me to the best of all responses.

Hi there,
Please help me. Your advices will help me. I got Chronic Posting. I’m suffering from chronic posting. I’m 13 years old. I use to drink kool aid, take offense, crack wise, trollolol and when i stopped all this i started posting. Since 3 years ago i have been posting everyday all the time. I feel so much ache in my rightclick-finger. I went to the hospital the Doctor said its Lurkus Interruptus. Please advice me on what to do. I’ve been posting too on help topics on google forums

Not a problem, broseph! This is comedy gold.

We used to do this to the forum of a print magazine for teen girls back when I lived on #IRC.

I think you’ll have better luck with the Bing forums.

Why not ask your doctor for advice? We are not medical professionals (well, most of us).

Well I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Are you sure it’s not lupus?

It’s never lupus.

What have you belched (that’s interesting)?

When’s the other bot arrive? The one that posts a link to the solution of chronic belching?

Dude I already did that :P

Crack cocaine: It cures what ails you.