Dishonored 2 - Nov 2016

You are crazy!! Though in some ways I envy you.

At least you didn’t replay the entire Witcher series prior to finishing Dishonored DLC. Hah!

I do intend to do that…in three or four years once it fades from memory a bit more, again.

Seems that Death of the Outsider is good, very good. Only 5 missions long, so your playtime may vary.

I grabbed it yesterday from GMG for $23 and can’t wait to check it out. I was having absurd internet issues last night and couldn’t unlock it from pre-load to play it, and when I finally just used my phone as a hot spot and got it all set up and ready to launch, I removed the phone from the mix to preserve battery/data, launched the game, and was hit with “you must launch the game in online most the first time” which is fine but annoying and I had to get to work. I did finally get it working, and my internet is back up again (for now) so I was able to launch it. Should the webs drop again for me, it will be a fun game to play while I wait for things to come back online, and I’m eager to check it out.

Thanks for the review links, looks like a fine send off!

I don’t think it was announced but the writing’s been on the wall.

(To clarify)

Ah, “the current arc.” One can hope.

I have finally found time for Dishonored 2 and around 10 minutes into Mission 6, I found a puzzle door. I am already liking where this is going!

I hated that door, even more so after reading the “solution” on the wiki.

I was the opposite of @DeepT and loved that door. It was like a more complicated version logic puzzles I liked to do as a kid. I made a little grid and started Xing out cells. Satisfying when I got the door opened.

You find the solution by exploring the level, which you’re going to do anyway, so…

But it’s possible to bypass the entire level by working out the solution yourself.

That’s what I did because I was tired of sneaking and fighting. It was a great change of pace.

@robc04 and @lordkosc interested to know what you think of the next level.

That was such an imaginative level - I loved it.If I remember right, in the first part of the levels played in a similar fashion. With the logic puzzle and the level after I was ready for something different and those delivered.

Yes! 45 minutes and 2 scraps of scribble paper and I got it. :D
9-20-2017 2-59-21 PM

Still gonna search the entire level, cuz thats how I play. :p

Wasn’t that fun?

And finally finished Mission 6, I feel great shame in somehow missing 1000+ coin still… >.>
I swear I swept the entire level. And a freaking missing blueprint! Grrr…

I missed so much stuff. I figured it didn’t really matter too much as far as game play was concerned.

Missing loot did bother me. You would sweep a level, and think you were fairly thorough thinking there might only be scraps left, which you can’t find. Then you leave the level and find out you only found like half of it. I always wondered if there were secret treasure rooms I never found.

If I were inclined to play this again, it might be nice to have a “loot vision” mod. When I am done with a level and ready to leave, I can turn it on and see what I missed and where it is.