Disney and Marvel to bring the MCU to TV, again

Not sure why that is, but it was hidden/flagged to me. I assumed at some point trigger (or a mod) unflagged it. It isn’t flagged for me any longer, either.

Okay this makes more sense then.

I never saw it in that state. I thought like one flag would just alert the mods and maybe a few more after that caused the hidden thing. That’s why i said flag it if not sure so the mods know to watch… I assumed it took quite a few for it to go to the hidden status.

We should have a way to just alert mods and like nothing else, a behind the scenes review where no one else really knows they’re watching until more say the same thing… which is what I thought actually happened because the message I think says like multiple members, not one.

Yeah, that’s probably how it should work - only actually hide it if a great number of users report it. Like I said, it feels like it’s hidden with just one user reporting it, but I don’t really know. For all I know, in fact, like a dozen people flagged this guys post up above - but that seems unlikely to me.

Once I saw someone relatively innocuous who had posted nothing little opinions on a few threads. I got behind on one thread, like a few weeks, and they’d edited their post to add a spam link to it a week afterwards, when no one was watching it.

If someone joins and doesn’t say anything valuable, and looks like a spammer to boot, why bother to pretend until they actually do the harmful bit?

Loki looks pretty good, do we have a thread for it yet?

That does look good.

So… like the Umbrella Academy?